+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I made a girl I liked for a long time blush when I asked her out-is this a good sign?

I made a girl I liked for a long time blush when I asked her out-is this a good sign?

Evening all,

I have always thought the girl I have known for several years looked really pretty.

At the beginning of our friendship I heard her friends saying she liked me but I am one of those guys who rates personality a lot and I didn't know her too well so I decided (don't ask me why I did this at the time) just to be friends (I didn't say this I just didn't ask the actual question).

Well after a couple years or so of talking to her casually she started opening up (and at the time I had never heard of the friend zone) and I started to realise just how decent she was.

One day she eventually broke up with her first proper BF and she had told me online that she may be moving to another city. She wanted to meet up for a drink and that was (I have no idea why I done this considering that I was in the 'friend zone', she had recently broke up with her BF who cheated on her and she said she was moving etc) when I plucked up the courage to ask her out to her face (for me I saw the situation as if you don't ask you would have never known).

I said she was beautiful and how much I liked her qualities and she went as red as a tomato!

I can't remember too much of that evening as I was soo nervous but she has texted me saying she really likes me (but this could be the rebound effect?) but she is scared to get into another relationship.

Any advice would be most welcome! x

She probably blushed because she's uneasy getting compliments.

As for getting into a relationship with her, only do so if a) she decides to not move away and b) she's ready for it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You seem like a really good guy...

I think she likes you, Even if she doesn't, she will like
    you eventually.. . hehe..

But you can wait some more just to make sure.
    If she shows more sign then she's into you.

Scrap the relationship idea and just have fun casually dating her. You never know you might get to bang her. Rebound sex can be real animal.....go for it.