+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what does she see in me?

what does she see in me?

my girlfriend has thing for guys with tattoos. Rock stars or actors with tattoos she finds hot. Yet I don't have any

So sometimes I sit and think to myself "What does she see in me?" I mean she likes when a guy has tattoos and i don't have any

is this something i should really ask her or myself?

You should just get some tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by marklouis View Post
    my girlfriend has thing for guys with tattoos. Rock stars or actors with tattoos she finds hot. Yet I don't have any

So sometimes I sit and think to myself "What does she see in me?" I mean she likes when a guy has tattoos and i don't have any

is this something i should really ask her or myself?
    Well obviously she does like guys without tattoos or she wouldn't be dating you.....relax man

Tattooed guys are hot. You should get some.

She sees your personality... >.<

There is a difference between thinking a certain type of person is hot and wanting to get involved with them.
    Don't go getting tattoos just to appease someone in a temporary relationship
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Be confident in yourself, don't change for anyone. She may like guys with tattoos but she's with you so there must be something about u that she finds attractive. Why don't u ask her what qualities she likes in you?

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    There is a difference between thinking a certain type of person is hot and wanting to get involved with them.
    And what is that?

She might be happy to be with you simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    And what is that?
    Basically one might be attracted to someone or a type of person they cannot actually have, maybe the object of their lust is bad news, etc.
    Kind of like when people say they would sleep with someone but would not take them home to meet mother.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

My advice to you.... don't worry about it! ;-) Obviously she must see something in you if she is with you. I wish I had a problem like having a girlfriend in the first place to wonder what she saw in me. LOL!

When it comes to tattoos, don't get any unless it is something you want. I happen to have three tattoos myself, and hope to get more. But, tattoos should not be for everybody. I kind of find it a little annoying the fact that practically everybody has at least one these days. It used to be fairly rare. It annoys me because I am the type of person who WOULD have tattoos (and, as I said, I do) but it kind of diminishes the impact now. Not that I care, quite frankly, but it doesn't seem as big a deal as it was in the past because practically everybody has them.

The real answer here is:

Why are you so insecure that you're worrying about it?

So what?

I'm not tall, I don't make a lot of money, I didn't really attend school past the 9th grade, I have horrible credit, I'm a proven bad father, due to my time in service there's a good chance I'll lose my mind and die (mad cow disease) in the next 15 - 20 years, and I DON'T QUESTION the fact that my wife loves me.

Of course, there is the outside chance that it's just the huge cock... but whatever, I'll take it. I love my wife, ain't gonna question her... I just believe it when she tells me so.

dont doubt it man

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebugg View Post
    She might be happy to be with you simple as that
    She could have half her brain missing.

But, for all intents and purposes, HIA is right.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    Basically one might be attracted to someone or a type of person they cannot actually have, maybe the object of their lust is bad news, etc.
    Kind of like when people say they would sleep with someone but would not take them home to meet mother.
    So you are basically saying: circumstance is all that is in the way.

Pretty sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast