+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feelings about sex & love

Ask for divorce? It is very easy to say so from your comfortable position. I also can say get a divorce if I was in your shoes. But we have everything in common. From the house through the furniture untill the children. In addition, a divorce would be a big wound for all. Not just for the divorced but it also affects the children of the couple.
    I don't think that fulfill a fantasy is worth for divorce. If my wife did not know cook ravioles the way I like them, no one would criticize me for going to eat them somewhere else that prepare them as I like it. Well... what I did was more or less the same. I don't think it deserves a divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    For those who criticize me: which of the following options would you choose?
    1 ask for divorce
    2 keep me faithful and give up any fantasy forever
    3. keep the marriage but fulfilling the fantasies anyway
    None of the above. I'd say that it's time for you to have an honest conversation with your wife about not getting your needs met and see where the conversation takes you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

WTF!!?? Cheating on your wife to have kinky sex with other women is NOT more or less the same than eating ravioli at a restaurant.

In a restaurant:
    1. your wife would know that you go to restaurants
    2. your wife would join you at a restaurant. You'd have a romantic time and strengthen the relationship
    3. you might share a bottle of wine with your wife and have fun.
    4. going to a restaurant with your wife and having a fun night out is not cheating on your wife's cooking
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ask for divorce? It is very easy to say so from your comfortable position. I also can say get a divorce if I was in your shoes. But we have everything in common. From the house through the furniture untill the children. In addition, a divorce would be a big wound for all. Not just for the divorced but it also affects the children of the couple.
    I don't think that fulfill a fantasy is worth for divorce. If my wife did not know cook ravioles the way I like them, no one would criticize me for going to eat them somewhere else that prepare them as I like it. Well... what I did was more or less the same. I don't think it deserves a divorce.
    First of all, having things in common does not equate love... Let's get that squared away right now. Second, you're using all of that as an anchor to make sure nothing wrecks your precious little image of what is thought to be normal life. Only fools use the excuse of property and children to keep a marriage together. Not to mention, it's going to hurt her a lot more when she finds out than if you divorce her now.

As for your analogy, that's bullshit. Like Basil said, you wouldn't take your wife to **** one of your whores, would you? You're comparing food to commitment which is just plain wrong.

I repeat; you ****ing disgust me.

Are you serious? Be a real man, get divorced and then do what you want to do....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess you missed my first post:

When she finds out (they always do), she will divorce you.

To avoid adding shame to your disrespect you must tell her you are unhappy with your sex life. Say you have needs that if she can't answer then you will need to:

i) divorce,
    ii) go outside the marriage for sex, with rules you agree upon (this will give her some satisfaction -- also allow her the same activity).

It's really very simple, for someone who is truly about integrity and not about the selfish thrill of the secret rendezvous.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I am a woman--and I have very much enjoyed sex, simple no strings no love attached sheer sex--many times. I like sex. I enjoy thinking about it, anticipating it, sharing it. I enjoy novelty almost as much as I enjoy man with stamina doing me. Mainly I enjoy men but sometimes I can really sex with another woman. I know I am different a little from a lot of women but there are other women like me. So relax. Follow your own feelings because they are yours, not someone else's. Read the comment above mine. It is profoundly true.

You're just horny. -_- and everyone's like that.But seriously,as all the people on the other posts have commented.Just tell your wife,dude.That would help the both of you out.Maybe get rid of your guilty conscience at the same time? That is,if you actually have one..since you ended up comparing your wife(a living,breathing human),to ravioli.
    Last edited by Dechkovic; 25-02-14 at 04:46 PM.

Taking advantage we keep anonymous here, I want to tell the raw truth that I feel about this topic.
    I don't dare talk this way in real life.

I’ve heard people say that only sex with love is worth. Well…I could say I can separate it and I enjoyed a lot it with strangers. I can do with them what I cannot with my wife; I can do with them the things she is uncomfortable with.........
    I agree with your points. If you are not satisfied with your wife, then you can enjoy sex with strangers as well with some precautions. Please let me know how have you handled two girls simultaneously? I mean your sexual speed, performance and ejaculation time etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123