+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feelings about sex & love

In that case, Op should have married his favourite hooker or someone who is content pretending that he's the man.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass View Post
    I dont think you are a bad person for your sexual experiences but I do think you should tell you wife. If she has told you to go and find sex outside of the relationship - then tell her that you have.
    No, I will not tell her anything, unless she ask me. Which would be the case of telling her? I already have enough problems and don't want add one more. Also I don't want to afflict her. As I said she is a good person and it is not her fault to be as she is. Neither I consider divorce. We have many things in common, mainly our children, and it doesn't worth to leave for one thing in which we are not compatible.

Huh you think you are so noble for being there for the children. You have no respect for the sanctity of marriage. Obviously the vows you promised are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    Rowen, you're gay. Don't you?
    Well, the disgust is reciprocate.
    Do you come from the middle ages? What the f*ck is your problem?

Also, why are you doing this to your wife? Lying to her, I mean? What's the point being married to someone you lie to?

it is not her fault to be as she is.
    LOL, you really don't get it, do you. You are the problem, not her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    In that case, Op should have married his favourite hooker or someone who is content pretending that he's the man.
    lmao That just made me think of the movie Pretty Woman, but the OP could never look like Richard Gere.

I feel really bad for this guy's wife... I wonder if her ankle ever healed from when he caught her using a bear trap.

Maybe but I bet she will stick his dick in it when she finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Maybe but I bet she will stick his dick in it when she finds out.
    lol What's the old saying, "Payback's a bitch?" I think, in this case, it's, "Payback's a dick."

Taking advantage we keep anonymous here, I want to tell the raw truth that I feel about this topic.
    I don't dare talk this way in real life.

I’ve heard people say that only sex with love is worth. Well…I could say I can separate it and I enjoyed a lot it with strangers. I can do with them what I cannot with my wife; I can do with them the things she is uncomfortable with. I’ve got even a threesome with 2 hired women to fulfill a fantasy and it was very enjoyable I can say. I even tried anal with other women, since my wife is very uncomfortable with it, and it worked very well too.

So to me sex just for lust is very enjoyable if you pursue for it. I don’t know if I feel so because I’m a man. Maybe women are wired different.

Is there other people that see sex this way or I'm alone with it?
    Your wife is not stupid and she will find out. Right now you are putting her health at risk and breaking the trust she has placed in you. You disgust me and karma will catch up with you. Look up sex addiction and go and get some freaking therapy. Paying for anal sex? Are you for real? Have you ever heard of HIV? Hepatitus? Herpes? WTF is wrong with some people?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When she finds out (they always do), she will divorce you. Your poor children.

Tell her you are unhappy with your sex life, say you have needs that if she can't answer then you will need to i) divorce, ii) go outside the marriage for sex, with rules you agree upon (this will give her some satisfaction -- also allow her the same activity).

You'd be surprised. Most 'low drive' women are only that with their partner, b/c there is an emotional need that isn't being filled. "men love to have sex; women have sex to make love"
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ya I am sure if she found herself a new man, he would be man enough to bring out that devil inside her. women are freaks! you just gotta know how to work us. too bad OP prefers hookers to the real thing
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your wife is not stupid and she will find out. Right now you are putting her health at risk and breaking the trust she has placed in you. You disgust me and karma will catch up with you. Look up sex addiction and go and get some freaking therapy. Paying for anal sex? Are you for real? Have you ever heard of HIV? Hepatitus? Herpes? WTF is wrong with some people?
    For those who criticize me: which of the following options would you choose?
    1 ask for divorce
    2 keep me faithful and give up any fantasy forever
    3. keep the marriage but fulfilling the fantasies anyway

Ask for a divorce so you don't have to hide it anymore. There are wonderful possibilities out there for you. There are women that are looking for a partner such as yourself to share these kind of experiences with, which would probably enhance the experiences even more.

On the other side of the coin, is it possible you keep this arrangement because of the thrill that you might be discovered? The hunt, the randomness, the knowing that it's naughty naughty behind an unsuspecting wife's back is a turn on for you? You get a rush knowing you just did anal with a hot blonde as you watch your wife put dinner on the table?

Ask for a divorce because you can't keep your cock in your pants, and it would only be fair to your wife. Granted, I'm just a person over the web, but I know that no one deserves to be cheated on.

U stuck your little dick in a hookers a$$-hole? Your disgusting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast