+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feelings about sex & love

Feelings about sex & love

Taking advantage we keep anonymous here, I want to tell the raw truth that I feel about this topic.
    I don't dare talk this way in real life.

I’ve heard people say that only sex with love is worth. Well…I could say I can separate it and I enjoyed a lot it with strangers. I can do with them what I cannot with my wife; I can do with them the things she is uncomfortable with. I’ve got even a threesome with 2 hired women to fulfill a fantasy and it was very enjoyable I can say. I even tried anal with other women, since my wife is very uncomfortable with it, and it worked very well too.

So to me sex just for lust is very enjoyable if you pursue for it. I don’t know if I feel so because I’m a man. Maybe women are wired different.

Is there other people that see sex this way or I'm alone with it?

I have no doubt there are many other people who see sex this way. I'm a woman, and as far as I'm concerned, as long as all parties are consenting, I have no issue. Those who believe that all people should feel the same way about all things have a very blinkered attitude to life.

Having said that, I hope that your wife is OK with your choices. Like it or not, she's an involved party here and her consent is important. I'd hate to think you've placed her in a position of harms way without her consent.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

...You disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I have no doubt there are many other people who see sex this way. I'm a woman, and as far as I'm concerned, as long as all parties are consenting, I have no issue. Those who believe that all people should feel the same way about all things have a very blinkered attitude to life.

Having said that, I hope that your wife is OK with your choices. Like it or not, she's an involved party here and her consent is important. I'd hate to think you've placed her in a position of harms way without her consent.
    No, I'm sorry but she doesn't know about my affaires.
    Anyway, I've always been very careful and never ever stopped using condoms.
    Maybe I feel a little embarrassed by what I did, but I have no regrets. My wife is a good person, but in the sexual field is not adventurous at all. If I didn't do that with others I'd never had been experienced what a threesome is or some other things that would have been impossible with her.

P.S. I'm sure the last phrase is incorrect. Sorry, my English sucks with this kind of gramatical construction. I just hope you can understand anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    ...You disgust me.
    Rowen, you're gay. Don't you?
    Well, the disgust is reciprocate.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    No, I'm sorry but she doesn't know about my affaires.
    Anyway, I've always been very careful and never ever stopped using condoms.
    Maybe I feel a little embarrassed by what I did, but I have no regrets. My wife is a good person, but in the sexual field is not adventurous at all. If I didn't do that with others I'd never had been experienced what a threesome is or some other things that would have been impossible with her.
    I only support unusual sexual adventures when all parties are consenting. As your wife is not consenting, then I will have to add my disgust to Rowen's.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Rowen, you're gay. Don't you?
    Well, the disgust is reciprocate.
    Cheat on a partner? HA! I have NEVER cheated on a partner, nor would I EVER disrespect someone like that.
    I hope you contract herpes and your wife divorces you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Cheat on a partner? HA! I have NEVER cheated on a partner, nor would I EVER disrespect someone like that.
    I hope you contract herpes and your wife divorces you.
    Thank you. Instead I hope you won't contract HIV and your partner stay with you

Thank you. Instead I hope you won't contract HIV and your partner stay with you
    Aww so nice of you. At least if that happens, I'll know I'll see you in Hell one day.
    Have a nice day.

Have you considered how your wife would feel if she knew about this? She may feel relieved that you found an outlet for your sexual energy besides her. Or she may feel betrayed in which case it would be fair to let her go find someone she is compatible with. I hope you will tell her so she can make an informed decision.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Have you considered how your wife would feel if she knew about this? She may feel relieved that you found an outlet for your sexual energy besides her. Or she may feel betrayed in which case it would be fair to let her go find someone she is compatible with. I hope you will tell her so she can make an informed decision.
    Or she might be up for finding her own affairs and for once in her married life, be sexually satisfied.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Probably a little of each thing. As our sex drives are pretty incompatible, she used to tell me that I do it solo sometimes (so I didn't bother her so much), and when I proposed go out of the routine doing something different, she told me she never will do that. If I wanted to do something like that I had to look for someone else.

I dont think you are a bad person for your sexual experiences but I do think you should tell you wife. If she has told you to go and find sex outside of the relationship - then tell her that you have.

Probably a little of each thing. As our sex drives are pretty incompatible, she used to tell me that I do it solo sometimes (so I didn't bother her so much), and when I proposed go out of the routine doing something different, she told me she never will do that. If I wanted to do something like that I had to look for someone else.
    Do you have ANY clue on how to seduce a woman?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Don't marry someone who is sexually incompatible to you. To share the same sexual passions with someone you are so in love with......you are ripping yourself off.

There is no point in breaking your vows over something lacking in your marriage....get a divorce.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast