+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Joy, Ciao Lf'rs!

Oh Joy, Ciao Lf'rs!

Life at the moment has been great. Leading a single independent life, and being able to rely on oneself is really satisfying. What can I say? Lifes great at the moment. However, before I move on I figure I remove all ties I have with this forum. I've got plans waiting all to be set into motion. For the people who care, what I'm planning to do is:

- Finish, I.B. (Fin: May 06)
    - Go to Italy for a year - (Fell in love with the place. With my ambition to travel the whole world, I guess there was no time better than now to put it into play. Also, If I never see the person I'm in love with I guess I'll probably feel closer to her someway being there? Hehe... (Start: June 06, Fin: June 07)
    - Go University - Going to try and get a degree in Italian and do a starter course for another language. Being multi-lingual, brings good money and a very good way of getting around. (Start: Septemeber 07, Fin: July 08/09?)

Then I'm off to Italy from there I guess then slowly move around. I just have to see what life has in store for me.

However...

----------------------------------------------

Before I go I need my last piece of advice. What I'm feeling right now is it really love? I know for definite it isn't a crush. Knowing many of her insecurities and imperfections in my eyes make her seem perfect. Also for some reason I'm willing to do anything to see her again . I guess I just don't want to make the same mistake as OV (No offence ), but one night when she told me something about her bad past relationship it just made me want to be with her even more, show her that not all men are assholes. Well I look forward to the advice, take care LF'rs. Maybe by chance one day I'll see 1 of you .

Ciao.

EDIT: Congratulations RSK, the new helicopter champion.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 02-08-05 at 03:17 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Tone Guest
    Why are you leaving the forum on the internet, again?

Oooh wait.. Are you seriously leaving for good?

Why are you leaving the forum on the internet, again?
    Because I have a duty as a Mod. However, if I was a regular member with the user "Tone" I probably would reconsider leaving a good bye thread .
    Last edited by Kiechi; 02-08-05 at 03:22 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by jujuBean
    Oooh wait.. Are you seriously leaving for good?
    Yeah, I'm off... for good. I may come back after my course is finished before I go Italy, but before that I guess it's bye to LF.

Tone Guest
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Yeah, I'm off... for good. I may come back after my course is finished before I go Italy, but before that I guess it's bye to LF.
    Wow. What about AIM and MSNm and stuff?

Tone Guest
    Oh LoL you're really trying to "slam" me by boasting you're a moderator on an internet forum. Congratulations.

lololol you just made my day. YOU GOT ME GOOD! I'm just a little ol user and not a super duper mod like you!

LoL.. gimme a break.. I dunno what you're problem with me is - because you went and used your super mod powers to see old messages I posted out of frustration - then deleted. Anyways I was tryin to be serious with you, but I understand how a mere "user" like me couldn't understand the superior ways of mods like you... soo good luck - the internet will miss you.

Wow. What about AIM and MSNm and stuff?
    Everyones gone. Sombra, Nomas, Cybog, Choi, Eric, Lyssa, Mike and even you Syd. All gone. I doubt I'll have much time on IM's anymore apart from academic purposes.

Everyones gone. Sombra, Nomas, Cybog, Choi, Eric, Lyssa, Mike and even you Syd. All gone. I doubt I'll have much time on IM's anymore apart from academic purposes.
    Aww. ={ The way you said it--"everyone's gone". So sad.

Well, I'm glad things seem to be a lot better for you than they were last time we talked. I wish you the best in life and love =}

Aw, fine I give myself a treat and flame your ass before I go.

"Oh LoL you're really trying to "slam" me by boasting you're a moderator on an internet forum. Congratulations."
    Boasting? Acually I was pretty much joking around but I guess with you trying to flex your internet ego and chatting shit such as "OMG is iz only teh internet duh" you wouldn't know. Which I find highly entertainable being that you follow misombra like a lost puppy oh I forgot... on the internet!
    LoL.. gimme a break.. I dunno what you're problem with me is - because you went and used your super mod powers to see old messages I posted out of frustration - then deleted.
    I haven't got a problem with you, I just think your snide little faggot hiding behind a monitor. Oh for the deleted post thing, I just thought it was just sad that you were too scared to post your thoughts about Nomas. However noones really cares what your views are on Nomas because from what I've seen from my duration in this place, everyone holds Nomas in high regard. Sorry to dissapoint you chump.

Aww. ={ The way you said it--"everyone's gone". So sad.

Well, I'm glad things seem to be a lot better for you than they were last time we talked. I wish you the best in life and love =}
    Yeah the person I was talking to you about is the person who I believe to be in love with. Well hope everything works out for you Syd in a few years I'll make sure to pick up one of your novels from the nearest book store .

KIeche!!!!! No, no, no, no....

You can't leave the forum. You're stuck here. eurghh..

Have a great year in Italy, if you do go.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    K toughguy.

And I wasn't scared to post what I thought about him - I told him we butt heads a lot. But I did delete my post because flaming him wasn't the right way to go. I said I made it out of frustration, so I did what was right and removed it. I like nomas, just butted heads with him on some arguements.

I haven't got a problem with you, I just think your snide little faggot hiding behind a monitor.
    LoL I'd LOVE to see you say this face to face (:

Anyways - all this talk is all worthless - since this is the internet afterall. So take care buddy <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast