+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really hurt and disappointed by girl

Really hurt and disappointed by girl

Hello everybody ! Let me first start with some background info. In my second year of college a girl i really liked treated me like shit and i decided not to talk to her anymore because she isn't worth it. We did not speak for the whole summer, and when i first meet her in year 3 i was just polite to her, not friendly. Really distant and polite. She started getting really jittery around me, she sent me long emails in which she tried to explain herself . I said it was bullshit, and, after that she started to speak more rationally. I said to myself, after 6 months of not talking to her, that i can at least casually talk to her. She said she was really sorry for what she had done, she will make it up to me, she wants me to fall in love with her , and really likes me. She even broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. After a week after i started talking to her, she invited me to a pub and bought me something to eat. After, outside, she kissed me , and we started holding hands. For the first three weeks it was really nice, i told her even before we started talking again that i am not that experienced, she told me she would take care of me, that she is sorry, and that she is really happy to be my girlfriend,and wants us to be happy and keep me happy. Sadly, i believed her. This lasted for 3 weeks . After that she became increasingly distant from me. We were talking less and less, we had 2 fights , and yesterday i again asked her whats going on. She said that she likes me very much, but she isn't in love with me. I asked her why and she said it felt unnatural when we kissed and does not feel any connection. I said that it s to early ,and that i can learn to kiss her "naturally", and told her that i think that qualities like character, personality, passions and others matter more that if i kissed her weird . I admit that the first time we kissed i was nervous , but for me this seems to be a really superficial reason, especially this early. She said she doesn't feel ok to be my girlfriend. I told her that she didn't keep any of her promises , she made me fall in love with her for no reason, she made me feel like shit, she treated me like i was nothing for the second time , and that she doesn't respect me and i wont accept nobody to treat me like this. The next day she didn't even look me in the eye. I also think it s really low for her to break up with me on fb and the next day to not look at me. Now i feel like shit, i'm sad all the time, i cant stand the sight of her, but i have to be with her in class for the next 4 months. It is a very important year for me at college, and i don't know how i will keep my concetration. I don't understand her. I really don't. Our realtionship lasted 7 weeks. Any advice? How can i forget her? Avoid her? Thank you very much for reading my story.

Avoid and ignore her.

If a girl hasn't at least given you a blowjob, she's not all that interested in you, so take what she says, especially expressions of feelings with a grain of salt.

I agree. Avoid and ignore her. At least she didn't waste anymore of your precious time.

Also, Just because a chic doesn't suck a guy off doesn't mean she's not interested. It's not always about sucking and ****ing FYI, as I learned the hard way.

Seems like guys that get around a lot will know this.

I didn't say it means she's not interested, I said she's not all that interested. Even the prudest women don't wait that long to get started when they're really attracted to someone.

Sex isn't everything, but a relationship without it is a friendship. I give the above advice to people who I think are at high risk for being the repeated, willing victims of attention whores. It's an exercise in properly setting expectations. I don't have a checklist or anything, but I'm experienced enough to know how to set my expectations, and the OP is not, so I gave him a marker to help guage.

Thanks for clarifying.

Step 1 is Lose all contact with her. It's the only way to move on at this point
    Step 2 relax because this is life. Everyone in this world has been rejected.
    Step 3 know u will find love again. She's just a tiny tad pole in a sea of fish. Don't let this get u down.

Next time don't show vulnerability. No girl wants to hear "I'm not experienced" or "I'm nervous" or "I've never done this before". It's a turn off because it shows weakness. Pound a few back and be confident.