+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl is trying to hurt me??

This girl is trying to hurt me??

I used to sit beside a girl in class and she would always smile at me and stare at me and be nice to me but she was also mean to me and very distant. Anywyas i was mean to her because i dont like people. I added her to facebook at the end of the semester and to my suprise she had a boyfriend which really hurt me i felt really jealous. i started becoming mean to her and calling ugly, bitch, and swearing at her but she just reported and ignored it. I kept unfrieding her on facebook because i wanted her to leave my mind and she wouldnt leave my mind and this was about 1.5 years ago and she still wont leave my mind. she accepted the friend requests. Then i started more conversations and was mean to her again and she just started blocking me. Now i dont want to keep getting hurt by her and it seems like i keep getting hurt by her. non stop. She keeps ignoring me, i guess trying to hurt me by ignoring me or she really doesnt care about me as a person. Now im stuck i think about this girl every day and i always quesitons about this girl and it leads to nothing and i get nothing in return just heartbreak etc. i am not apologizing as i did already but she ignored it. but then i was mean to her again after the apology. i want nothing to do with her. i just want her out of my head and compeltely forget her. now she blocked me awich helps but its not enough. i cant get over her. wth im so confused and its ruining my life ive even become suicidal, ive been stuck for a couple years. i want nothing to do with her, i just want her out of my mind.
    Last edited by jcishere993; 09-07-13 at 07:33 AM.

get some therapy. your a nasty piece of work. you called her ugly coz she has a bf? wtf! your behaviour is not normal!
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You suffer from a mental illness, mixed with passive aggressive behavior...you should get diagnosed by a professional for sure. It's possible you are bi-polar but I'm just guessing. There is therapy for that...you will feel much better if you look into it.

you're jealous, immature and angry. bipolar too. nobody is trying to hurt u.. ur the one trying to hurt ppl. u dont call girls mean names and expect everything to be peachy. get some help..
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

Troll .