+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling defeated, disrespected and completely taken for a fool part 1 of 3

Feeling defeated, disrespected and completely taken for a fool part 1 of 3

Hey guys, ( this may be a long one)

So I am a male about to turn 23 years old and the last 3 years I was in a relationship with a girl I literally wanted to spend my life with, we had talked about marriage and starting a family. Now I'll start from the beginning to try and give a better perspective. We started talking on FB and got along like a house on fire, previous to this we did go to the same school but didn't really know each other. Long story short we grew strong feelings for one another and started dating. Prior to this I had only had 1 semi serious relationship beforehand. Anyways the first 3 months of our relationship were amazing we had so much in common and we just connected, it was nothing like I had ever felt before and I was having feelings I never even knew I had. There was some little issues which concerned me throughout the early days, mainly the male that she lost her virginity was chatting to her and her to him, this happened for the first 2 weeks while we started dating and they flirted still whilst dating me, however I let it slide I understood she had strong feelings for the guy and that doesn't just disappear and she wanted to be with me not him, and he was the one initiating the talking most of the time. After about 2 months of being together she talked to him a lot less but still on occasion, but all the time he would message her when he got drunk telling her to come see him at all hours of the night. Obviously she didn't but she would still chat to him, so I brought up my issue about it with her and she failed to see my concern saying they were "just friends" which I believed to be her intention but not his. Anyways we had a few petty arguments over this over the course of the first year she eventually came to understand my complaints. Going back close to the start, she still wanted to go out clubbing all the time with her friends in the begginning which at first I had no issue with, about 3 or 4 months into our relationship she went out one night I didn't go with because I wasn't invited and was living with her at the time and her parents for work purposes. Anyways she got home kinda ignored me, no sex, no kissing, just showered and went to sleep. I didn't really think anything of it, a couple of days had passed and we were sitting on the couch watching tv, she had sat her phone on the couch between us both and got a text message. I looked down at the phone as she picked it up to see who it was and it was some one I had never heard of before, So I asked who's that, to which she went on to explain that she ran into an old school friend the other night at the club and it was just him. Now I completely trusted her and left it at that didn't care who she spoke to she was with me and was mine so who cares right?. Now later that day she comes to me with a really long look on her face saying she feels really bad and had something to tell me, she went on to mention "He wasn't a friend from school he was actually some guy in the club that wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to dance with me and stuff and asked for my number. so I gave it to him to make him leave me alone, but then he didn't and as we tried to leave the club he just tried to kiss me".

there will be multiple threads. not enough character space S: