+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling defeated, disrespected and completely taken for a fool part 2 of 3

Feeling defeated, disrespected and completely taken for a fool part 2 of 3

Now instantly I was quite hurt that she had lied to me but tried to talk it over, I failed to understand why if he was just some random guy who annoyed the hell out of her in the club, then why had she actually been having conversations with him after this fact? why did she lie about it? Do guys seriously just try and kiss some one if they don't think it's what some one wants? so i thought to myself perhaps she flirted/danced with him and mislead him and told her this. She denied it all and we ended up sorting things out. Now next issue, she has a small family Mum, Dad, older sister and her, where as I have 8 siblings my dad and my step dad. Anyways whenever we had relationship issues she would run to her parents to talk about it... instead of me, just little things too, her parents just really babied her and she would put their opinion into our relationship and it definetly didn't help that something we disagreed on she would then run to her parents say me and brad disagreed on this and then proceed to give only her side of the story to her parents and then come back with their advice afterwards... ridiculous. So this got to causing issues later in the relationship. So obviously after the club incident I had some trust issues with her and more so her friend who was a total slut and a bad influence on her and they later had a falling out because her friend tried to hit on me and i told her about it straight up and blah blah blah. Anyways we did really have a great relation ship an awesome sex life and we were just constantly happy and having fun, regardless of the little indifferences that occured. We had both agreed that the way she was with her parents about us was ridiculous but she couldn't really escape it because we lived with them and decided we would move out I was working full time and she was a casual worker and did 2-3 shifts a week as a retail assistant bringing home around 250 a week. So we moved out and did some for around 11 months, and it was the best point in the entire relationship we had maybe 1 decent argument the entire time and that was about me not being home from gym when she was home from work ( I was going six days a week 2 hrs a day, some days i would go as soon as i got home from work, others i would shower/nap first and go maybe 2 hrs after getting home hence meaning I wasnt there when she got home) whatever not a big deal we sorted it out. We had no outside influence from her family, we had independence and we both were loving life. Now as she only worked the hours she did sometimes a little more It meant I had to pick up the slack when It came to expenses. She payed her share of rent and food every week but that was it. We had internet that we both used and ended up getting foxtel because she wanted it ( I usually played my computer games cuz tv is kinda boring unless it's an awesome show). So I payed the internet and foxtel monthly, If we ever need extra groceries in the house it came out of my pocket and if we went out ( which we did quite often) I was a gentleman and paid for it. Now I had no issue with this what so ever to me money is nothing at the moment and I was just happy to be living and spending my life with the most amazing girl I had ever met. Now things went bad with our roommate and he screwed us over, we moved in with him in the beginning and he already had the rent system set up to come out of his bank when he transferred it. So every week we would transfer him the rent money and it would get paid or so we thought, late november 2012 we found out he hadn't been paying rent for 6 weeks and we got kicked out of our house didn't get our bond back or anything. At the same time I got injured at work and ended up losing my job because after I recovered my boss started to hate me and in turn I hated going to work because I was the only australian working with 19 islanders who would gang up on me and attempt to workplace bully me including the leading hand, long story short I spoke to HR they did nothing so I started taking days off not showing up on time and got fired. And then this is where the issues started. My sister and her boyfriend offered us to live with them all we had to pay for each week was food and put in some money every 3 months when the electricity/water came. Now my girlfriend didn't like living with my sister, she said she just didn't feel comfortable. Even though my sister and her partener did everything they could to make us both feel welcomed my sister invited my GF out all the time to lunch movies shopping w/e she always said no and never really made the effort and then would turn around and say I don't feel comfortable so obviously it sat very bitter with me when she came to me and suggested that she move back in with her parents. We spoke about it and I said I can't live with your parents again, they are too controlling and butt into our relationship too much. All her family did from the time they got home from work until bed time was sit in front of the tv and with me being a gamer and a sporter/ gym goer I didn't like sitting around doing my own thing however I would once or twice a week and chill with them all. so while we originally lived with them this happened and they decided they were going to dislike me because of it and say I was unsociable. Anyways she moved back home I stayed with my sister, I was struggling to find a full time stable job again, and was working an on call night shift job which was casual and unstable. Now this meant when I was busy working that I didn't get to see my Gf so much because I was working nights she was working days so we saw each other on weekends.. but I had to earn a living right? I spent almost every spare hr I could with her but it just wasn't enough, she started to have feelings that I didn't care for her as much and decided that I wasn't trying hard enough to find a full time day job ( mind you I was searching and applying for close to 10 jobs a day) and decided she wanted to break up. I disagreed and said I loved her more then anything but she didn't want to listen and broke up with me. This lasted 2 days and we got back together, so this was probably around 1/3rd of the way through 2013 and would go on to happen another 4 times between then and now. We fixed things in the relationship, I let her know I needed to work and refused to go onto centrelink and not work whilst I looked for other work just so I could see her more I mean seriously what a stupid suggestion. We started arguing more, she started giving me a lot less sex and decided the she just didn't feel like it and that sex wasn't that important in a relationship and didn't really care about my opinion on it. Anyways I still couldn't find a job and according to her was from lack of trying, mind you I was working as a casual but full time hours on call work sometimes doing 12 hr shifts but apparently even though I spent my spare time looking for jobs I still wasn't trying hard enough, things got to boiling point and she then again decided, nope I'm done over being in a relationship. This time literally broke my heart been with this girl 2 and a half years still did so many nice things for her, told her when I had the money I was going to propose and couldn't wait to start a family with her. She agreed to all of that over our relationship, but then when I hadn't been able to propose to her because work was sometimes on for full time hours and other times i'd have 1-3 shifts a week and we hadn't been able to move out again it was like she couldn't have what she wanted and right now so she decided to call it quits after apparently having such strong feelings for me. Again this lasted a day or two we got back together she apologised and told me her parents had been in her ear and decided they didn't really approve of me and apparently I wasn't "providing for their daughter" mind you we aren't actually engaged and didn't live together and I had literally provided for her for close to a year while we did live together, but apparently for her fat ass obese parents this wasn't good enough. Anyways this happened right before a holiday to fiji we were going on with her family so obviously we fixed things and tensions where kind of high, however she still believed I wasn't trying hard enough to find a job and didn't really care at all about how I felt ever, didn't care that I was doing everything I could and just getting no where, didn't really care that I started to get depressed. Anyways we fixed things 3 weeks passed we went on holiday, we were literally in a tropical paradise, drinking having tons of fun and what not, we were there for a 8 days and had sex once ... whatever right? kinda annoying...Anyways holiday finished we get home this was mid november in 2013, kinda went about our lives she still getting annoyed about me not being able to find work and I decided during our last break up before fiji that I was going to stop worrying about moving out and told her that she was pressuring me into things and that I didn't just want a shitty job I wanted a career and I was going to start my study that I had been putting off to become a personal trainer and either join the army or find a apprenticeship whilst I studied and that we would leave the whole moving out thing alone for a while and actually be stable, anyways we had a really deep conversation about this all before fiji and both agreed on everything. We got back from fiji I started my studying and was still looking non stop for a full time job, by this stage my casual on call job didn't want me anymore because I went on holiday for 2 weeks so they decided to replace me regardless of me giving them close to 6 months notice.. whatever. I went on centrelink and was studying, literally 1 and a half weeks before christmas she decided she was done, and again couldn't see our future anymore and we were getting no where, regardless of how much we loved each other, how nicely I treated her she was adamant she was done. We stayed apart this time for 2 weeks I was actually torn and really heart broken, my feelings for her were true I literally wanted to marry her I just couldn't. I told her I was really hurt and questioned that she ever loved me to begin with or cared for me on the same level I did for her because the thought of leaving her not once crossed my mind. She started to complain about things like money because the shoe was suddenly on the other foot since I hadn't been getting any work and she had to pay if we wanted to go out for dinner or the cinemas or just anything fun. However I still payed all my own bills and never actually asked her for anything she always just offered, she seemed to forget the fact I did it for her for close to a year and suddenly I wasn't good enough anymore, blah blah blah. Anyways we had the 2 weeks apart and had a massive conversation she said she couldn't stand life without me, she mentioned that again her parents had been in her ear trying to convince her I wasn't good enough and I was a no hoper and what they didn't think of me and she said she just got so sick of them all and decided to give into them to make her life easier so she seemed. I told her that my heart was actually broken this time I was really hurt she could just treat me the way she did and say the things she did to me all the time about not trying hard enough and not caring about our future and apparently my feelings changing for her even though they hadn't and stressed the importance to her that she needed to make her own mind up about us, that i was in a relationship with her not her parents. Anyways again because I love this girl with all my heart I got back with her now this was about the 27th of december 2013 at this point. She was on work holidays and we had my sisters house to ourselves because they were at her bf's parents house, we had an amazing week and a half together we were back to our old selves like when we lived together, had sex about 15 times or so in that week and a half, anyways her holidays ended she went back to work, I was studying and going to the gym everyday then would be at her house as soon as she got home every afternoon. Which was a really uncomfortable situation for me after hearing what her family said and felt about me, but I just did it and smiled because it meant I got to be with her. Anyways quick rewind I should probably mention that when we broke up just before xmas it was also because we went to her work xmas party, she got really drunk and started acting aggressive towards me. she decided she had to go home to bed lol, I knew she was drunk so I was being an oustanding Bf and putting up with the things she was saying until we got to the car. we were about to leave and she vomitted, then went on to tell me to just leave her alone and let her die, she was adamant she wanted to die and that apparently I was too good for her and she was dragging me down and was just trying to push me away, she was sick and I just wanted to get her home to bed. Long story short she didn't let me for ages sat there one second abbussing me the next telling me she loved me, so I messaged a friend of mine who lived closed and organised to stay at his place because it was 5 min drive away from the party and we lived 45 mins away from it. She didn't want to blah blah blah kept going on about shit and not letting me leave or look after her. So I messaged my friend saying we wouldn't be coming and then added in "I understand she is drunk, but this is ridiculous". Anyways ended up getting her home at 2am after leaving the party at 11pm got her inside into the showered looked after her got her into bed then went out and cleaned her vomit out of her car. Next day she wakes up reads my messages and saw what I said to my mate about her being ridiculous, and decided no matter how she acted I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone about it and I should have just sat in the car at 1 am in the morning with a passed out drunk person next to me who started screaming everytime i moved the car and not try and chat to my friend. so that was partly the reason for the break before xmas. Anyways as i mentioned we are back together at this point no issues having lots of sex again she actually had decided she wanted to have a baby with me and what not :S I agreed because I can't wait to be a dad. Anyways everything was fine until thursday night last week, we had been looking at moving out with her friend and her partner. When she pitched it to me I mentioned I wouldnt have the money for bond for about 2 months so suggested we waited, she insisted that she had the money to cover both our bonds and she really wanted to move out, I kinda was reluctant but she twisted my arm.

another couple of posts.not enough room sigh

Paragraphs are your friend. Pink Floyd's The Wall comes to mind looking at that.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Also keep in mind that the longer the post, the smaller the number of people that will read it. Summarize and use paragraphs.

Wtf is this? Do something about this wall of text.

Searock is right. I'm one of those who don't read long post. If it don't capture my attn in the first few sentences, I'm on to the next one.