+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 60 seconds of heaven

XIX is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

60 seconds of heaven

Hi guys,

few days ago I was on a date with girl in restaurant. We entered the place, sat next to the table, but we didint get any menus. OK, I decided to take it on my own. I approach bar place where all those things are usually putted. And I saw Her - most beautiful girl in the city. Those 60 secs our eyes met was sth worth living on this planet...After I came back to reality I said I came for menus and blah blah. During the evening whenever she came up to our table I tryed to flirt with her (no matter I was on a date).

The other day I went to the same restaurant alone. Ordered some food, flirted with her as much as I could. When I asked her to write the name of the song which was played in the place. She brought me the paper with name of it, and I asked to put there her number also. UNFORTUNATELY, she has a boyfriend, so she gave me her FB instead of number. I asked her - if your boyfriend is cool one? (just made it sound like a joke) but she reacted like - yeahhh, kiiind of....(that didint convince me).

Today i put her in my FB friends list, we chated a bit, tried to do my best. It was a bit shocking she asked me to tell about myself, also she liked my style of chatting...Finally, we chatted about her current relationship and she promised to let me know personally when she is not in it anymore.

I think it was a nice joke, but all in all, the style we talked in the restaurant/chatted in FB - looks a bit promising to me.

What would be your suggestions here? Maybe to visit that restaurant once a week, also to write her on FB? I could ask her out but she will definately say NO. She is in relationship for minimum 6 month, also posted some "lovers" photo with that guy few weeks ago.
    Odds are against me, but still I want to do my best here.

Thank you for any help!

Well, you're a bit of a slimeball aren't you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Users Country Flag
    If you say so..

No, I say so too... I feel like there's a layer of grease over every word you type.

Why not try chasing a girl who is actually single? What makes you think this girl will be faithful to you if you manage to make her unfaithful to this guy?

^^ this.

And not to mention that you seem to feel no regret doing all this while you are/were dating another girl
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Keep stalking her at work

Users Country Flag
    No regrets that i was dating another girl (it was our second and last date).
    About faithfulness - you are completely right.
    Finally, my goal here would be not to make her unfaithful for anyone but not to be forgotten. That IF and i mean IF in any way she would become single, she would know for whom to text to console oneself..

Quote Originally Posted by XIX View Post
    Finally, my goal here would be not to make her unfaithful for anyone but not to be forgotten. That IF and i mean IF in any way she would become single, she would know for whom to text to console oneself..
    That still wouldn't be you. You just want to jump in her pants.

A real WOMAN needs a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk to after a relationship- not some ****-buddy looking to give her 30 seconds of pleasure and a week's worth of regret.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    That still wouldn't be you. You just want to jump in her pants.

A real WOMAN needs a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk to after a relationship- not some ****-buddy looking to give her 30 seconds of pleasure and a week's worth of regret.
    You completely miss the point. She should know (and remember) me as a friend. Because if i was just a one of hundreds FB friend she definately will not remember me at all. Visiting her in the restaurant, chatting and maybe doing some other stuff (that's why I registred in this forum - to get some other suggestions) would help to keep my image in her head for some time..

Bit creepy that you visit the restaurant alone just to try and talk to her, and then you're planning on going once a week.

You will no doubt creep her out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by XIX View Post
    You completely miss the point. She should know (and remember) me as a friend. Because if i was just a one of hundreds FB friend she definately will not remember me at all. Visiting her in the restaurant, chatting and maybe doing some other stuff (that's why I registred in this forum - to get some other suggestions) would help to keep my image in her head for some time..
    But, ultimately doing that, you're either making yourself into a doormat by wishing and hoping for something that probably won't happen. OR, you're hoping for something more.

You wouldn't have included your little bits of romantic interest in her and refer to it as "60 Seconds of Heaven" if you didn't have an ulterior motive to this friendship.

Our advice is to give it up and move on. No ulterior motives; seek a woman who is single. That's really all I see there being to this thread.