+ Follow This Topic

Thread: falling for married co-worker/friend

falling for married co-worker/friend

hi all... need a sanity check please.

i met her about 3 yrs ago, physically attracted but she's married... friendship developed but little by little all the "flirting" signs were given from her to me... touching arm, smiling every time she saw me, rubbing legs against mine, sitting close to me (you couldn't fit a sheet of paper between us), showing legs when wearing skirts, staring into eyes, you name it, it was done... obvious signs of issues with marriage, complains about husband, always reaching out to me. i pulled her aside and told her how i felt and that i was falling for her. She blatantly lied and said she was oblivious to her signs towards me, lied and said everything was fine with husband and stared into my eyes and said there was nothing going on with me... then she turned around and said she acts the same way with all her guy friends and even as far as sitting on their laps even with husband watching.

Am I nuts??

Yes, but don't worry; there are hospitals which can help you. lol jk

No, it's completely natural to fall for someone... However, it's morally wrong to get involved with someone who is already taken. For one thing, it will only create drama WHEN the husband finds out (They always do) and un-necessary heartache (Someone always gets hurt.). Not to mention, how would you feel if she were to leave him for you? Could you ever trust her that she wouldn't be cheating on you? I don't think anyone can.

OP, my best advice is to move on... This girl obviously is unsure of what she wants from any male partner, and it's only fair to her husband. You will find someone who will love you just the way you are, and when it happens, it will be right. This woman is only going to hurt you. It's best to walk away now before you cause yourself more stress.

Easier said than done but thank you for this

Quote Originally Posted by Stelyos View Post
    Easier said than done but thank you for this
    I know it's easier said than done, but to hang onto hope will only make it that much harder... I hope you can understand that, at least one day...

She's nothing but a c@ck tease that's just getting satisfaction from guys crushing on her, then she goes back home and makes sweet love to her husband. To her, you ain't nothing but a fun ego booster

***update***

i told her we had to stop hanging out and seeing each other.... it has been about two weeks and she finds ways to come over or ping me on chat to talk and become "friends" again... what the hell??? she's making it very hard for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelyos View Post
    ***update***

i told her we had to stop hanging out and seeing each other.... it has been about two weeks and she finds ways to come over or ping me on chat to talk and become "friends" again... what the hell??? she's making it very hard for me.
    Yeah....because she knows how you feel and she gets off on it...so to speak anyway. Thats called an attention whore.

Gets some balls Pal and find a real woman

I once knew someone that cheated on his wife. He asked his wife for a divorce to be with this woman. The woman asked hr husband for a divorce to be with him. The husband and wife that were cheated on got together to discuss this awful tragedy of their husband and wife having an affair. Fell in love and got married and still married today. The two that cheated on them got married after their divorce and were together for about five years, and the new wife cheated on him just like she did in the past with him, and divorced him for another man. lol So you can see how this goes. You may win for the moment, but if they cheated on you, they will cheat again!

Man up put your foot down and tell her straight you dont want to be friends. Shes an attention whore. Shes enjoying prick teasing you but shes married and you need to stay away
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".