+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dis - Honesty and Lies.

Dis - Honesty and Lies.

okay, so i have been a pretty insecure person from the get go with my relationship. So my boyfriend lied to me about going out one night and i found a msg that put his foot into it. And his excuse was your too insecure so thats y i didn't tell you ......... So let that go.....

I know i shouldnt be going into his phone etc etc.... But when you have a gut instinct or something is telling u something isnt right. I will investigate.

So the next time i found that hed been talking to is his ex girlfriend etc. and wasnt happy about that..... He know how i feel about her, but jsut kept on continuing with it.

So then that stopped - well i hope.

Now recently i was looking at this girls Facebook profile - a chick he works with and i don't know she feel like a threat.

And i come across a pic of her im my bf's mums place holding kittens - (she is a cat breeder) - so obviously im freaking out like i do.........

I rang him and asked him about it, and hes like she came over to look at kittens so why didn't you tell me, his answer was i knew howd you re-act. But he doesn't give me a chance jsut assumes. i react more when i find shit out........

The thing is i don't care about her, its him with his lies.............

Its like the more im honest the less he is.

What do i do.? help.......

Help.?

Howsie, I suggest you re-read this older thread you wrote. All the advice you were given is still applicable. http://www.loveforum.net/threads/86062-why-do-i-need-constance-reassurance?highlight=

As for this guy, I think your neediness broke the relationship. He lies by omission to you because you've got a strong history of over-reacting and suspicion. But then when you find a lie, it sets you off all over again.

You should never have gone into a relationship with such unresolved neediness. And he should have told you that your neurosis was unacceptable in when you first displayed it. But neither of you did the right thing and so the relationship is ruined.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 29-01-14 at 07:44 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

him talking to his ex is not a good sign. the other stuff is whatever just sounds like your paranoid.