+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

Hi there!I'm student in university for a third year.All my lectures are with other 2 groups.There is a girl from one of the groups to which I am attracted to.I am sitting at the bottom of the hall, she is sitting at the third row.During the lectures I remember her staring at me (maybe 3 times since the first) for a couple of seconds.I started to suspect that she likes me maybe.One day I sat exactly behind her I was talking some funny things during the lectures.She turned to me laughing.All this started before a month.Then started the exams which ended today.This Tuesday I decided writting to her through Internet.It was short conversation - I asked her 2 questions about the university and that is it.Today I asked her only one question about the university and she answered me again.I don't want to make her panic letting her know that I like her.My second semester starts after 20 February.I don't know what to do.Should I wait for the second semester to start to see if she will continue staring at me the way before during lectures and convince myself that she is attracted to me or I should take the risk and write to her during my holidays.

PS:I'm looking for serious relationship!

ask her out! Dont wait if she tickles you pickle go for it