+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the fu*s going on in her head!?

What the fu*s going on in her head!?

this girl In a few of my classes broke up with her boyfriend around 6 months ago, he cheated on her a number of times and was just generally horrible to her. I found out that she had a massive crush on me (her friends told me) since the first day of college. she added me on Facebook and we started texting and chatting for a few weeks and whenever we where out drunk we would always hook up.

A few days ago she asked me to go out for drinks with her which I agreed to. however two days before we were ment to meet I saw her out again and we were both drunk. she was all over me kissing me, hugging me squeezing my hand so tight I thought it was gonna fall off, and she even wanted loads of pictures together. She was telling me how much she really liked me and how she wish we got together In the first year of college.

All her friends told me she really liked me, that she hasn't stopped talking about me and has nothing but good things to say, and they said you best treat her right (in a joking way) she's had a tough time recently and deserves some happiness. she told me how all her friends really liked me, so naturally I begun to think this may go somewhere.

she left with her friends and the next morning was texting me and everything was good. the following day, we where ment to meet, and she text me... saying sorry, I don't thinks its a good idea we meet I don't think this is what I want at the moment and I'm confused, but I would still like to be friends.

Whats going on? I've literally done nothing wrong, everything suggested she was so into me and now all of a sudden she comes out with this!? I do really like her but I don't know what's going on in her head.

It may have been 6 months already, but she may not be ready for another relationship, especially considering how her last one ended. Don't be too available, give her some space, and make her chase you.

Re-read the answers in your previous posts.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

For 6 months she put you up on this pedistal blowing your image out of proportion.....She realized that you were not what she had imagined and poof she's not that into you.....the chemistry didn't happen.