+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she mad at me? - Or just acting hard to get?

Is she mad at me? - Or just acting hard to get?

This girl I'm seeing, we're not together.. yet, but we both have feelings for eachother which we also said, this has been going on for a week now, she has always been the one texting me, she always says "i cant stop thinking about you" etc - anyways.. i took her out for the first date yesterday, it was a normal date, we went to the movies, during the movies she kept touching me, and wanting to hold hands and such, but anyways after, I took her home, nothing to much, nothing happened, we kissed oodbyes and that was it. After that date I decided to text her, because I never actually do that, but she seemed kinda cold.. I texted her "Hey Pretty" i got a cold "Hey (Name) :-)" she was pretty cold throughout the whole convo.. I asked her if she was mad, she said no, she always does "(hearts)" but this time it was only smileys and such..

I don't know if she acts hard to get at the moment..

I wouldn't put to much thought into it, one thing about woman is that fluctuate between emotions, hormones, and feelings. You on the other hand are more logical. So the thing is woman go back and forth about everything. The thing is there her thoughts and feelings in the moment what ever they are. She may have had some idea or some expectation of what she felt would or should have happen. Could be 100 different things. If she wants to see you again, she'll text you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattiemae View Post
    I wouldn't put to much thought into it, one thing about woman is that fluctuate between emotions, hormones, and feelings. You on the other hand are more logical. So the thing is woman go back and forth about everything. The thing is there her thoughts and feelings in the moment what ever they are. She may have had some idea or some expectation of what she felt would or should have happen. Could be 100 different things. If she wants to see you again, she'll text you.
    Make sense.. I decided not to mention it and just let it flow, but we're meeting again at her house tomorrow. So yeah

Sounds to me you didn't show her enough attention, you know, made a move to show her you desire her, some passion.....I say she was a little disappointed because she had to do most of the work.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sounds to me you didn't show her enough attention, you know, made a move to show her you desire her, some passion.....I say she was a little disappointed because she had to do most of the work.
    Never really thought about that, but it's like I didn't do anything, I kept holding her close in to me, and on the way home it was raining and I was the only one with a umbrella and I held her close to me made sure she didn't get wet.. even while watching the movies I gave her attention, holding her hands grabbing her legs, really hard sometimes. But anyways I might have screwed everything up.. we were meeting up monday, but then she changed it to thuesday, and then she said; "I don't feel well I don't know when I can, I'm really sorry" and blah blah.. She was actually quite sick she was coughing quite bad on the date.. but she didn't mention a day, I told her if she actually wanted to meet up or if she's just making stuff up AND I might also have said why she acted so cold here recently.. she said that she was dissapointed I didn't believe that she was sick, and that we shouldnt meet here soon since she didn't want think to go to fast, < Where did that come from? I wrote like 3 texts after that all of them where she ignored me. I now decided to ignore her completly, I won't give her the sligthest attention, and I'm gonna wait if she texts me.

- It's actually really weird because no more than one week ago she was all up on me, with texts and wanted to meet so bad at school( we go to the same school yes), we have a 2 week vacation now, and I'm falling for her more for everyday, and it will eat me from the inside if I wont see her for 2 weeks, and that is if she don't text me, I really don't get what I did before this.. I regret making this little agurement with her.. I'm sitting here thinking if I should text her that I'm sorry etc, but isn't that going to make me look weak?
    Last edited by Rabi3; 11-02-14 at 10:28 AM.

Wow you said that stuff to her?? Dude you blew it, she's not going to text you back. Don't worry about looking weak, you already accomplished that.

Here's exactly what I texted:

" Do you actually wanna meet up? because I have had girls do that to that me once where they are gonna find a excuse so they can't meet, and it's leaving me skeptical about what you saying is true or not, and also the other night where you acted kinda cold.. I'm prolly sounding like a complet d!ck now, nevermind"

her responds:

"Wow am really dissapointed that you actually don't believe I'm sick, sorry! - We might have to wait to meet since I don't want things to rush"

My respond:

"Dissapointed? Going to fast? We said to eachother that we would learn to know eachother better in the vacation, and It's not like I don't trust you, it's also because you have postponed 2 dates now.. You're beautiful, caring girl, but you have to tell me what YOU want, please take time to think about thinks I'm not gonna force you to do something you dont want to ,I'm not gonna bother you anymore"

And she actually just texted me RIGHT thhis moment:

"It's really sweet of you saying stuff like that, I'm gonna choose not to be sick, so you can't use me keep postponing stuff as a agurement anymore, I do not know what I want and you're not forcing me to anything"

Me:

" If you feel sick stay home, I donnot want you to not feel sick because of me, you can't control that.. I acted like a fool before I know that.."

And we just texted about random stuff from there..

Yay you're playing games! lol Knock it off!

If she's sick let her be sick. If she wants you to come over. Never argue with her, and if she's to busy, be busy too. If she really wants to spend time with you she'll make the time. Don't play games with her. Just be honest and upfront. What is it you really want to create in the moment with her. A postive or negative experience. If people want to argue, save the drama and trauma. lol Enjoy life and be happy. If she knows what she wants, she won't keep canceling. You just have to be concise and clear.

She went bk home and felt kinda slutty because you didn't really reciprocate. So upon reflection she's decided to take a step back and cool off.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk