+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she showing me signs when she may have a boyfriend??

Why is she showing me signs when she may have a boyfriend??

I wanted to start talking to this girl, but she may have a boyfriend. she showed me signs that she likes me. here s a quick rund own of what she has done that made me think so. 1.) shes taken a pic of me during dinner without me knowing (I did know but she didnt know that I knew lol) 2.) when im at the cafeteria both her and her bestfriend (another girl) look and glance at me sometimes smiling and other times with a neutral face. 3.) when I pass by her sometimes she'll look at me once and then again right as we're passing eachother. 4.) I have her in my morning class (Freshman at a university) and when I came in the first day, she smiled at me as I sat down. 5.) she asked about me to one of her guy friends, whom i have 4 other classes with. This has been going on for about 3 months already and I've never spoken a word to her. just glanced at her and looked away like the shy guy I am, so I wanted to start talking to her....BUT SHE MAY HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

I was on intsa today and saw her best friend's (The one I mentioned earlier) profile and saw a pic of them two and in the comments some dude comments "thats my gurl" referring to the one im pursuing. So i go on his profile and realise her (girl I want) has a history with this guy. They went to prom last year and a lot of his pics of them two in random outings whether it be eating dinner, going to the beach, etc. There was one pic taken 3 weeks ago where they went ice skating and he was holding her like in a superman pose and her best friend (the girl one) commented the heart emoji and the girl I like replied with a monkey covering its mouth......Wtf??? BUT the thing that confuses me is that they refer to each other as Best Friends. Like in his comments he will be like "with the bestie" and they do say I love you. but if they were bf and gf why isnt there any pics of them kissing or hugging??? Its just the dates they go on and thats it.... so in short reasons why I think she has a boyfriend 1.)this dude referred to her as my "gurl", they go out a lot, they say I love you to each other. reasons I DONT think he's her boyfriend 1.) the signs shes been giving me as stated above, there weren't any pics of them hugging or doing any couple related things beside going out, they call each other besties and best friends...woudlnt he say boyfriend at least once or girlfriend??? Im confused as a single man...... Any help or tips would be helpful my yahoo friends. If you any more info just tell me and Ill be sure to add some more....thanks

Could be friends with benefits. Could be their are bestie's and just do alot of things together. But really you won't know until you ask her. They could be boyfriend and girlfriend. Really you should ask someone that knows them too if you know someone? Or ask her yourself. That is the only way to get to the bottom of it.