+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he showing signs?

Is he showing signs?

2 monthsago my fiance broke up with me because he was sick of me talking to him like sh*t, we lived together for a month and then he left to live with his mum and dad. For that month we acted like a couple and things were going well untill I found out he was texting someone from work.
    However since he left hes lost interest in her and never talks about her. He comes to see our daughter everyday. But when hes here he hugs me a lot, hes told me he missed me and loved me. He told me he thought I was beautiful, the other night he even gave me a foot rub and leg rub because Id told him I been standing all day. He always asks if Im okay and things like that.
    I just dont know whether Im reading into things too much, when it ended we did argue but when he left he told me he loved me so it ended well.
    Advice would be nice, thanks

Do you want him back? If so are you going to stop talking to him like shit? Why would you talk like that to someone you love?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Yes I do, and yes. i didnt even realise I spoke to him like that, and I didnt do it all the time.

There is more to it that just the way you talked to him. You two are going to have to have a lot of open conversations about your relationship or it will fail again. If anything you two should seek out a few sessions of couples counseling....might do you guys a world of good.

I was thinking that, I personally think and hope we do have a future because we were fine up that point. I was just wondering wether people think these are signs he wants to try again, or not?

You have to ask him, not us. Again this where you have failed.....communication is needed in order for a relationship to survive.

Thats the thing, hes talking like he doesn't want to get back together. But he acts like he does, like tonight we ended up cuddling and messing around. So I dont want to ask him, because I dont want to scare him away. I want to take things slow with him.

Still you are not communicating. You need to have a frank adult conversation with him.....ask him some sraight forward questions. You can't keep avoiding this, you need to get over your fear of what he might tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Armooo View Post
    So I dont want to ask him, because I dont want to scare him away. I want to take things slow with him.
    Just think tho, none of this would have happened if you learned to communicate with him. Maybe it's time to put it into practice.....turn over a new leaf.

If you don't you are going to find yourself even more confused.

Yeah thanks for all the advice, were moving slowly and we definately are communicating now I ended my stupid silence!