+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

I have been married for five years. I recently found out my husband was seeking out other women. I kicked him out for a few months, but let him back in because he started to attend church regularly. For his birthday I booked us a spa day.... long story short I found a email he sent the masseur, it read I really enjoyed the message, but I also enjoy our talk even more you made my birthday. I hope you did something special for yours if not LET ME KNOW( I had to put that in caps) What the heck man!! Am I over reacting?

Nope you're not! He enjoys other woman! Attending church really doesn't say much. Words are usually B.S. and actions really have to show you. So yes, this man really is up to know good.

As long he attends church regularly, you have no right to be angry with him.

He's seeking out other women. Are you OK with that? How open are you guys about this kind of thing? Have an honest talk with him. If he wants to mess around with other girls, then you can too with other guys. Get a divorce. Go separate ways.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ask him what he wants. And then tell him what you want. Sometimes its better to just remove the emotion from it all and think like a guy. He's doing it because he can.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk