+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't orgasm with him!!

I can't orgasm with him!!

This is a bit of an embarrassing 1, but I have recently started datin a guy who really seems perfect. I'm sure that sounds stupid, but hes amazing - gorgeous looks, great personality, caring. I haven't yet found the flaws, apart from the fact that when we are intimate, I can't reach orgasm. He is incredible in bed, an I am confused becuz this had never been a problem before. I feel relaxed with him and I couldn't ask anything more on his part, but we have been intimate 4 quite a few months and it hasnt happened yet. He looks hurt like he has done sumthing wrong. So what is going on? Has any1 else had this problem? I've even tried helping out so to speak but still no. Advice would be great.

Were you able to climax with previous partners?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

He is incredible in bed,
    Yet he can't make you cum? Are you letting him enter you before you're ready to orgasm? What makes it "incredible" is it the lust you're feeling but the skills aren't there or are you a hard one to pop?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I haven't had a problem in the past, but my last partner was a long term relationship. I didn't have problems then, an the sex def wasn't as good, which is why I'm confused. He is v good in bed. Yes there is a lot of lust but the sex is very pleasurable. At first I thought it was just nerves and excitement that stopped me, but as time goes by it is worrying me a bit. We have talked about it too, but 4 obvious reasons I dnt want to make a big thing out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

The last thing I want 2 do is start faking. This is developing into a great relat. an don't want to start like that!

Have you guys tried other things, and switched things up, to see if you can cum? I imagine you've probably tried a lot. Can you handle never having another orgasm?

We have tried a lot of things. He is also very attentive, without being crude. I am very content, I still love having sex and look forward to spending the night with him. Of course never is a scary thought for anyone! I was wondering if I am doing sumthing wrong.

Could the problem be that he's looking sad when you don't orgasm...and you feel bad because he's sad? This would be placing a lot of pressure on you to orgasm and hence you can't get there.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I guess. But during sex we get caught up in the moment and he doesn't show it then. It's odd that I enjoy sumthin so much but can't cum. Maybe I'm over thinking it but dunno how to stop that.

Has he given you oral?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Everyone here is overly focused on technical aspect.

What's probably going on is that you're focusing too much on it, and expectations are leading to tension. It really shouldn't matter. Having an orgasm isn't the point of sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Just enjoy the act itself and it'll come sooner or later.

For me, it just depends on how in tune the guy is with my body or vagina. I've been with some that didn't make me cum and normally it's because I didn't focus on cumming. I was just enjoying the act of intimacy or they just wasn't working it right, it felt good but they didn't hit that spot, although is a plus if I cum. For some reason I normally only cum with someone that knows my body, knows how to work my pussy, like what spots to hit and he hits the right spots, I'll probably skeet too.

My point is work with him to get to know your body. You know what you like. The more you get to a know a person, the better the sex is imo. Guide him and be sensual about it and once he gets to know you more on that level, he'll know exactly how to work it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Everyone here is overly focused on technical aspect.

What's probably going on is that you're focusing too much on it, and expectations are leading to tension. It really shouldn't matter. Having an orgasm isn't the point of sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Just enjoy the act itself and it'll come sooner or later.
    ... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ain't even worried. I'll just wait for searock to come defend me.

.. lolzzz ...

Don't worry, she'll come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast