+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Likes me or doesn't!?

Likes me or doesn't!?

I've knowing this girl for a couple years, she would always coming into my work and we would small talk. Couple months back she was hired at the same place. We talk a lot more than in pass, being together a whole shift obviously. But, while she talks to me or is walking by she always touches play or plays around with me, makes jokes. That type of thing. As well, she's the only one in the entire store that will let her drive her home because she takes the bus. She even texted me days in advances asking, and just always joking and playing around me more than anyone else.

Am I looking to much into it, or should I see where it goes!?

She also seems to be the most comfortable with me.

I've seen lots of women buddy around with men like this, being friendly. It's hard to tell when they do that, if they have intentions for something more. You'd have to ask her directly! Or wait it out and see if she tells you how she feels. She may possibly have feelings for you. You really have to know by what she tells you.

You work the same shift. You're both OFF the same times. Unless she has to be home a certain time, ask her if she'd like to stop and get a quick bite before going home. You 2 obviously click. So try take things to the next step. My stronger advise... MANY companies have a 'problem' with their workers dating. In this, keep it between you two. Make this an understanding. Looks like you have something sweet growing in your garden. Go with the flow and see what tomorrow brings.