+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the longest...

what's the longest...

...amount of time have you waited to be with somebody? like if you waited like 8 years or something and finally got the chance to be with someone you've liked/loved for that long. or are you still waiting to be with someone, how long would you wait around for that person to come around...?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i once was infatuated with a girl from when i was in kindergarton all the way up til i was a freshman in high school ...

at the present time, i don't wait very long at all ... usually, if waiting is an issue, i'll wait up until she dates someone i know ... then it's over ...

welcome back, btw ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I'm going to end up waiting 6 months for my Gal. As you may have read, I'm 3 months down. Somehow I'm sure I'll muster the strength to make it all 6 but not a month more. She said 6 months damn it and that's all I agreed to.

thanx. good to be back. i think. haha! ya i feel ya. i think the longest i've waited to be with someone was actually 6 years. ya hella long but it was well worth it. don't know how i'll crash and burn but i'm still on cloud 9.

but ya, i think i read a post that says some guy was waiting for her girl to decide what she wants...6 months worth or something...in the meantime you shouldn't wait around...it's gonna hurt you more to realize she did that because she wanted to see other people before deciding on you in the end...just a warning, might not even be true.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like hoping and fate... waiting is another waste of time. why wait on someone when you can go out and grab another girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    like hoping and fate... waiting is another waste of time. why wait on someone when you can go out and grab another girl.

raverboy
    i never said i was waiting alone.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As of right now.

I'll be waiting 10 months to a year to be with somebody.

But that kind of thing is tentative at best so I don't like to put too much hope into it.

Plus I'll be busy the majority of that time so it won't feel so much like waiting.

8 years and going.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What a ridiculous waste of time.

Someday you will finally wise up and realize you have spent a huge portion of your life withering away on a pipe dream that may or may not ever come true. The day the dream finally DOES come true, if ever, you will finally start to realize that the buildup you generated in your mind was all a sham.

Women fart. Their pussy smells funny at times. They pick their noses and drop shits like you can't imagine.

Every little idea you have in your heads about how "perfect" that person is, is a lie. The only level of perfection any human can achieve - is the imaginary person you have living inside your head. They aren't 1/10th as perfect as you "think" they are, nor is anyone worth waiting for if there never was anything to begin with.

There are probably at least 2 or 3 billion or so women out there in the world and for anyone in their right mind to assume that a certain person is "The One" is a load of horseshit. The only "right" thing about anyone is that your dumbass has obsessed over them for far too long, to the point that in your little mind you have imagined that something "perfect" could eventually blossom, which never will.

Relationships aren't easy. They require work and time and energy. To assume that someone "perfect" is going to just suddenly be is nothing short of naive and ignorant.

And if you really want one, you will stop wasting your time pining over some fictitious character in your little heads and actively get out there and find someone you are compatible with. More so than these 2D characters you have in your heads.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    What a ridiculous waste of time.

Women fart. Their pussy smells funny at times. They pick their noses and drop shits like you can't imagine..
    (laughing) My, Cybog has a way with words! But he is right about (at least) one thing: EVERYONE is ugly up close.

Tone Guest
    LoL well said Cybog.

I agree and pity people who chase an imaginary person.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You mean...

I'll never find my Peach??

The problem with being in love is that it deludes you into believing the object of your affection is, somehow, extraordinarily more unique than anyone else.

The problem with waiting for the "one" is that you never really know if you're waiting because you're afraid of destroying the image of them you've built up over that time or if, once you find them, they'll destroy the image of yourself you've built up.

One's a form of insanity. The other's a form paralysis. Both are reflections of cowardice.
    Speak less. Say more.

i've been both insane and paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i've been both insane and paralyzed.
    Sheesh. Who among us HASN'T?
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast