+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make her fall in love with me, pretty delicate situation.

How to make her fall in love with me, pretty delicate situation.

Hey everyone.

I am 20, living in Morocco. I've been a bad boy for years getting any girl I wanted just for sex etc. But lately decided to settle down.
    6 Months ago, I had a crush on a girl I met just on facebook. She lives in another city, 100km from me. She has the same age, but she is a coveted girl, really cute and who gets seduced all the time on the NET.
    People think she's a b**** etc. Because she puts a lot of pictures of her on facebook etc. And in our country, as our religion is Islam, people are just weird, they label every open-minded woman as a b****
    Anyways. On the first place, she thought I was a bad boy and she rarely answered to me on facebook etc.. But then.
    In the last 2 months, we've been having long talks and I started getting really interested in her, I did even get some feelings for her throughout this time.
    2 weeks ago, I traveled for 2 days, over 700km to see her for the first time while she was staying with her sister for a couple of days because of some divorce issues she(her sister) has.
    I took a really good appartment and I met her the night I arrived. Overall It was a pretty good night, we went to a pub, had some drinks and a good dinner. She wanted to join me home after, we went to the appartment, and we had sex for a couple of hours, then I took a cab with her because her sister told me that she has to be home at like 5 A.M.
    The day after, she was supposed to come over but she couldn't as she had to go with her niece to some birthday party.
    So we can say that I traveled over 700km for a first date. Wasn't really dissapointed to be honest but now, there is a huge problem.
    What I am aiming for is to make her fall in love with me. As sometimes I think she's the one.. The bad thing I did is that I sticked and talked to her every day after we met. Literally everyday, and we did even argue for some dumb things sometimes, which isn't that good as I was supposed to be pushing-pulling.
    I always felt like she has been careless and I have been the one being careful about the relation etc. It's hard to trust her.

So today I brought up the discussion and she told me the truth.. We can say that at this time I feel quite bad. But here's where I am right now.
    She told me this :

"Don't expect miracles with me, I won't always be here on Skype, Phone etc. I'm like that, plus you live in Rabat (100km away from her) and the most important part is that I suffered a lot so to love again I don't even think it'll be possible or else it'll take a lot of time and I know that you don't like to wait on something that isn't sure. I am really attached to you but it's not crazy love yet. There is that spark missing that I can't find with you."
    ''You're perfect but I feel empty. Demolished. I can't feel nor love again.''
    "I am sorry but it's my fault, I am sorry you ain't the problem, it's me. I am blaming myself because I know that if you're the one that I loved I'll be fulfilled."

I was pretty shocked to be honest, expected it but yet I was quite shocked. She thinks I am madly in love with her, which is in fact, not true. But I have feelings for her.
    She is planning to come over soon, in like 5 days or so to meet me for the second and maybe the last time.
    I really want to make her fall in love with me, and to be honest, overall, I am pretty good. Physically or mentally, I've got what it takes.
    It's just that now that my mind is pretty blown right now, mixed up with these feelings I have for her, I don't know how to act anymore.
    She is still with her sister at this time but will come back to her house this friday. Expecting to see her the days after.
    The last thing I told her was.
    "I will not be doing anything in exchange for now. Come and you'll see by yourself."
    "I'll be waiting for your call before you come, expecting to see soon."

tl;dr : I've sticked to her everyday after I traveled miles to meet her for the first time. I got feelings for her, it's not reciprocal because she got hurt a lot from her first love story. She is too scared eventho she wants to fall in love with me. She says that right now she can't. Assuming we met only once.

Any thoughts ? Help ?

Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by crisz380; 19-02-14 at 07:35 PM.

If there was a way to make someone fall in love with us, the inventor would be a multi-millionaire. It's simply not possible.

All you can do is be the best man you can....But don't wait for her too long. And remember that you barely know this girl.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

For sure.. It's gonna be tough. I still have hope. She wants the same thing its just hard for her. I guess it all depends on how things will go when we will meet for the second time. Will be at my place.

I apologize if that was quite long but I need other experienced people opinions. I am lost !

Hey everybody. Just wanted to make a quick update. Right now it's still the same situation. We're only talking on Facebook. Yet I still want her but she's being distant. Also, she is too showy and everybody tells me she's just a one night stand girl. I believe I can change her but its tough. I need help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crisz380 View Post
    Hey everybody. Just wanted to make a quick update. Right now it's still the same situation. We're only talking on Facebook. Yet I still want her but she's being distant. Also, she is too showy and everybody tells me she's just a one night stand girl. I believe I can change her but its tough. I need help!!!
    You can not "change" anyone. I know how things are in Morocco and a girl willing to have sex with you, she's probably had sex with many more.. from your story it seems like that is what she was looking for.
    Her lack of innocence makes her not marriageable for a LOT of Moroccan men now. You can change yourself, but you can't change her.
    If she is "showy" showing off her body to everyone and on a social forum.. you can forget about her being committed to you.. she wants the attention of other men.

Quote Originally Posted by crisz380 View Post
    You want to changer her? That is just appalling on your part. If you can't love a person for who and what they are, then you have no business being with them at all.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.