+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't tell what he's thinking

Can't tell what he's thinking

Hi Everyone:

So last weekend, I met this guy on a chatline. He was nice, we had a lot in common, and was pretty straight foward which i liked. We stayed on the phone the whole night that first conversation. The next day, we texted each other all day. We exchanged photos, and I was happy. He seemed happy too (he said I was gorgeous). This past week... the only conversations we had were through texts. They weren't even long conversations.. just basic "hi..have a good day" texts. I got the courage last week to ask if he still wanted to talk or if he was having second thoughts to just tell me. He said that he wanted to talk and see where it goes. It made me feel better. The week went on, and we just talked through text.

I'm getting that feeling again where I don't think he's interested anymore. He called me twice yesterday,and I couldn't talk at the time. I called him back last night, and he didn't even respond to my texts or call. I just got a call a few minutes ago, but we barely spoke for two minutes. He said he would call me back, but I really doubt he's going to. Should I just take the hint or see what he does? He told me he's been single for eight years so maybe that might have something to do with it? Am I missing something? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

You guys have been texting for 2 weeks and no meet??...

Maybe he also feels that you are loosing interest... its a normal feeling in situations like this...and mostly occurs when two adults basically turn themselves into text pals...#FAIL

You guys need to meet up..if you are the goal getter type...suggest something...lunch ..in order to speed things up or atleast meet..That way you know your fate early on..instead of hanging on a rope