+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Pregnancy?

Possible Pregnancy?

A few days ago,my girlfriend and I got intimate.No penetration was involved,however,and only the penis touched the labia,on the outside.To emphasisi again..there was NO PENETRATION INVOLVED,at all.
    Its been a week or two since that day,and she says her breasts feel bigger,and she's being a bit emotional..something unlike her.its not that she gets irritated quickly or anything.also,she's says she's eating a bit more than normal.
    However,I cant fully trust her judgment,due to the doctrine of association,she's scared..we both are!by which i think that she's just thinking along those lines of pregnancy.
    Can anyone help me out here?coz pregnancy test is the ABSOLUTE last thing we would like to go through.since it would invariably lead to a break up.
    Please,I need your help before i ask her to take a pregnancy test.

Why is a pregnancy test the last thing you would want to go through. You buy one in the freaking drugstore, no questions asked, she pees on the stick and if it turns colour then she's pregnant.

While you're there, stock up on condoms and visit her doctor to talk about birth control methods.

What would you expect us to help you with? We can't do anything if she's pregnant nor can we help you with her "symptoms." (Which more then likely are psychosomatic or she's due to start her period but who really knows) Stop being foolish teenagers and protect yourselves from disease and unwanted children.

Keep in mind that there is also the morning after pill that she can take if she has a scare in the future.

Just because there was no penetration it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. The chances are less that it will happen but it still can so wizen up for the future.

Go get the test and have her pee on it. When it doesn't change you'll both be able to relax.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Dude sack up, go to the drug store, and buy her a pregnancy test. Shit I will buy tampons/pads for a GF without blinking (by myself or with her), shoot I'd get the Costco/bigass economy box if that is what she wanted. People have sex...no need to be shy about it!

But, I am not shy at all. I would probably even make a joke at the cashier like..."It's a heavy day for Aunt Flo" or "Man, I hate when it's my time of the month."
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 25-02-14 at 07:58 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her "pregnancy" symptoms are also commonly associated with someone about to get their period.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thank you,Vashti.
    Wakeup,Being an semi-important member does not allow you to look down on people in their first meaningful relationship.Foolish teenagers or not,this is a relationship breaking thing.SO i asked for your help.Not gratuitous use of meaningless bravado,that'll get you (and more importantly me) nowhere.Thank you,nonetheless.
    FlaCooln..Its not my choice.left up2 me,I'd get it right now.She doesnt waqnt 2 accept anything right now,so I cant do jack.Thanks all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dechkovic View Post
    Thank you,Vashti.
    Wakeup,Being an semi-important member does not allow you to look down on people in their first meaningful relationship.Foolish teenagers or not,this is a relationship breaking thing.SO i asked for your help.Not gratuitous use of meaningless bravado,that'll get you (and more importantly me) nowhere.Thank you,nonetheless.
    FlaCooln..Its not my choice.left up2 me,I'd get it right now.She doesnt waqnt 2 accept anything right now,so I cant do jack.Thanks all the same.
    Is that you Kingz?

Regardles: Buddy, you best learn to cover it or you're going to end up the father to some mother's child that you don't want. Whether you're offended at the truth is neither here nor there. Grow up and learn from this instead of being defensive. I told you that her symptoms were the same as a chick who is coming on her period along with some advice that you'd be stupid to ignore O.o

There are enough unwanted pregnancies in this world without yet another. Wear a rubber until she's been on birth control long enough to not have to worry about you cuming on or in her.

Foolish child.

"being a 'semi important' member" *laughing like hell here*
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-02-14 at 09:10 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Is that you Kingz?
    1) I don't type like an idiot.

2) I wouldn't be posting about a pregnancy-related issue. I have a quick/easy home remedy: http://cl.ly/image/1k472w3q3Q1Z/o

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    1) I don't type like an idiot.
    True enough... just thought you might be trolling.

2) I wouldn't be posting about a pregnancy-related issue. I have a quick/easy home remedy: http://cl.ly/image/1k472w3q3Q1Z/o
    Check... That oughtta work.

Having had three pregnancies, I can tell you that the *first* sign for me was a missing period. Closely followed by nausea. If her period isn't late, then Vashti is probably right about her period being imminent.

And yes, learn to use contraception.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Wakeup,you're right.I was and am on edge,and I interpreted what you said in a completely mistaken manner.I apologize..You did try to help,albeit in your own way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,She had her last period hours after this happened.Does this have any bearing on all of this?

- - - Updated - - -

basilantthyme,thank you..AGAIN.this is the third time you helped me out in different posts.Owe you.

So she literally is on her period. The symptoms you described are period symptoms. You should only worry if her next period doesn't come (but it will).

Out of curiosity, why can't she take a pregnancy test? Why would it inevitably lead to a break up? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So she literally is on her period.
    Literally. On her period.

This guy is hilarious.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

God damn it man!Even feeling like my guts are like catgut on a tennis racquet,I get what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So she literally is on her period. The symptoms you described are period symptoms. You should only worry if her next period doesn't come (but it will).

Out of curiosity, why can't she take a pregnancy test? Why would it inevitably lead to a break up? o.O
    You sure?
    And lets just say..she's wound as tight as the 1st string on a guitar. Thing is,I'm being blamed entirely for this even after i had wanted a condom (as basil,and wakeup said),and she didnt,cause it'd make it 'official'.
    Doing this would put,and I quote,"put too much pressure on" her.So I'm trying my best.

You sure?
    She should take a pregnancy test in order to be sure. In general, as others have told you, the first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. She is on her period right now and the symptoms she's having are period symptoms, so why do you have to think the worst has happened? Calm down.

How old are you kids? You shouldn't be messing around if you aren't ready to use protection or "make it official".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast