+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    She should take a pregnancy test in order to be sure. In general, as others have told you, the first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. She is on her period right now and the symptoms she's having are period symptoms, so why do you have to think the worst has happened? Calm down.

How old are you kids? You shouldn't be messing around if you aren't ready to use protection or "make it official".
    OP: Are you saying she is on her period now or are you saying that she was on the last day of her period when this happened?

Anyway, regardless. Get a rubber on or get her on birth control pills. If you don't you will have this anxiety every time you have sex with her. You need to practice safe sex. It's the grown up and responsible thing to be doing, particularly with this girl because she makes little sense in her reasons for not doing certain things and you don't seem to have your sex life with her under any kind of control. She's the type that will trick you into being a father (whether it be intentionally or because of her crazy far out emotional ideas of what she should and shouldn't be doing. Look after yourself. If you were my son I'd be telling you to NEVER have sex with her without a condom even if she said she was on the pill.

Good luck, let us know if she's having a hysterical pregnancy or a real one.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    OP: Are you saying she is on her period now or are you saying that she was on the last day of her period when this happened?

Anyway, regardless. Get a rubber on or get her on birth control pills. If you don't you will have this anxiety every time you have sex with her. You need to practice safe sex. It's the grown up and responsible thing to be doing, particularly with this girl because she makes little sense in her reasons for not doing certain things and you don't seem to have your sex life with her under any kind of control. She's the type that will trick you into being a father (whether it be intentionally or because of her crazy far out emotional ideas of what she should and shouldn't be doing. Look after yourself. If you were my son I'd be telling you to NEVER have sex with her without a condom even if she said she was on the pill.

Good luck, let us know if she's having a hysterical pregnancy or a real one.
    I'm saying that that the day we did all this,she 'got' her period.Her menstrual discharge.Doesnt this mean that if there were any sperms inside of her,it would have been thrown out with the discharge?
    and thank you,seriously.I was too damn harsh on you for absolutely no reason at all.I'm sorry,Wakeup.

She should take a pregnancy test in order to be sure. In general, as others have told you, the first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. She is on her period right now and the symptoms she's having are period symptoms, so why do you have to think the worst has happened? Calm down.

How old are you kids? You shouldn't be messing around if you aren't ready to use protection or "make it official".
    The both of us are adults,searock.She just doesnt want it because it makes it appear real.

What makes what appear real?! Using a condom makes having sex appear real o.O?

Okay I know I jumped in late but you need to start using a condom. Also those sound like period symptoms not pregnancy my gf is currently pregnant and there are more than just those signs how long has it been sense all this happens it usually takes a while for her hormones to get crazy enough for you to notice. And women can ovulate on there period at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by confusedguy1012 View Post
    Okay I know I jumped in late but you need to start using a condom.
    LOL. Take it from this guy. ^

Quote Originally Posted by confusedguy1012 View Post
    Okay I know I jumped in late but you need to start using a condom. Also those sound like period symptoms not pregnancy my gf is currently pregnant and there are more than just those signs how long has it been sense all this happens it usually takes a while for her hormones to get crazy enough for you to notice. And women can ovulate on there period at the end.
    Less than two weeks.Should they be visible now?

- - - Updated - - -

What makes what appear real?! Using a condom makes having sex appear real o.O?
    In essence,yeah.you sure its Period symptoms?

Yes, some period symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms. That's why the only pregnancy symptom that should be taken seriously is a missed period, everything else could be just the regular monthly cycle. Obviously the only way to really be sure is take a pregnancy test and if the test is positive, visit a doctor.

I can't understand how two adults would think there's nothing wrong with being so afraid of contraception or pregnancy tests. It's just insane.

Searock, its not about being afraid.its..complicated.but yeah..I will be using contraceptives in future, if I do anythijg of this sort with her again.thank you for your help

Honestly bro, I understand that you say that a pregnancy test is the last thing you two would want to do but what other choices do you have? I mean you could just wait it out and see. But just to be on the safe side, just do like everyone else has said and make a quick run to the drug store and get the home pregnancy test. Going through small trials like this together for the greater good of your future together will also help strengthen your relationship if you ask me.

Hope that helped..

Quote Originally Posted by Dechkovic View Post

In essence,yeah.
    So what does she do? Close her eyes and go to her happy place while pretending she's not actually doing it? DO get those rubbers and DO put one on and if she protests then get dressed and leave. Not to rile you up again (and don't worry about the last outburst ) but: You're going to end up in trouble with this girl if you're not careful. She is illogical and immature and she'd rather put you through this kind of paranoia then do the right thing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by MeByLife View Post
    Honestly bro, I understand that you say that a pregnancy test is the last thing you two would want to do but what other choices do you have? I mean you could just wait it out and see. But just to be on the safe side, just do like everyone else has said and make a quick run to the drug store and get the home pregnancy test. Going through small trials like this together for the greater good of your future together will also help strengthen your relationship if you ask me.

Hope that helped..
    MeByLife, I've decided that I'm gonna have to take charge and do what you, and everyone else has suggested.I cant take this paranoia anymore! Its eating away at me like a worm in an apple and seriously, if what MBL said ISNT true, then is it worth being in this( I'm especially asking Wakeup this)??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So what does she do? Close her eyes and go to her happy place while pretending she's not actually doing it? DO get those rubbers and DO put one on and if she protests then get dressed and leave. Not to rile you up again (and don't worry about the last outburst ) but: You're going to end up in trouble with this girl if you're not careful. She is illogical and immature and she'd rather put you through this kind of paranoia then do the right thing.
    I understand.if there is gonna be a next time..I'm pretty sure vulcanisation is gonna play a part in it. I'm exhausted, tense, nervous, on edge, and I cannot repeat this.
    PS :- Isnt dizziness common in a period?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dechkovic View Post
    PS :- Isnt dizziness common in a period?
    Not really, but it is possible. It is also possible it is just anxiety.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Dechovic, I can only reiterate that if her period isn't late, it's too early to be seeing pregnancy symptoms.

Oh, and I was never dizzy with my pregnancies. I was dizzy when I had a blocked ear though.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12