+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cant tell if this girl is interested me or not?

Cant tell if this girl is interested me or not?

So, theres this girl i'm into, and im pretty sure she knows i am. We met a few weeks ago in class, and have sorta talked since then. She's kind of quieter as am I, if that makes a difference.

Anyway, last night i was at the bar with a few friends and i texted her asking if she was out. She said no and that she'd just gotten back to her dorm (We're in college). I was like come back to the forest! (the bar i was at) and she said "i was just there!!! i must've just missed you " I was like oh she sounds actually upset, so this is kind of a good thing! we sent a few more texts and her texts were pretty enthusiastic so i was happy. I ended the short conversation telling her to have a good night and by saying she should text me tomorrow. she simply responded "haha okay" and then never texted me! I know she was busy though, her little brother came to visit her for the day.

My gut tells me she's interested, and im thinking about just straight up asking her out, but im still not 100% sure. any other ideas!?

thanks

Yes, just straight up ask her out. And for what it's worth, nobody is ever 100% sure when they ask someone out. There is always a risk that it's not going to be accepted, but you don't know if you don't try.

And it's not such a great move to tell someone they should text you the next day. If you're keen, you should have asked if you could text her tomorrow.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

thats good advice, i never really thought of that. who knows, we'll see what happens

Best of luck