+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls are confusing? How about guys?

Girls are confusing? How about guys?

Okay so I met this guy on New Years and we really hit if off. He's a really cool guy and ya know sappy stuff. So anyway time passed and he asked me out twice and I had said no because I didn't wanna rush things. So the third time he asked I said yes then we dated for literally a week then he broke up with me and said he wasn't ready for a relationship but he still wants things to be the same. I thought that was complete bs so I decided that we shouldn't "talk" anymore and that we should just be friends then literally 5 minutes later I told him I still wanted to talk lol. Skipping ahead, we stopped talking & he started talking to another girl which I was upset about but got over cause I can't really get mad over something that isn't mine. So, after 2 days of us not speaking he texted me and we made up and he said he still wanted to talk but I told him that I just wanted to be friends and maybe we can progress into "talking" again. He said that was cool so we were friends. he told me to text him via twitter and complained that I never text him so I started to. However every time I texted him he acted like he didn't wanna be bothered with me and kinda just seemed annoyed with me for no reason. So I didn't text him for a couple days and so I texted him today and I told him that I would talk to him later because he seemed like he didn't wanna talk to me and I didn't wanna annoy him. So after I was like I'll ttyl, he was like "Ig" and I'm like I'm saying this because he seem annoyed with me. Then he was like "Idc anymore" And I'm not "What are you talking about? Care about what?" then he was like "I saw you tweeted about your ex earlier, you figure it out" (the tweet was actually about my dad lol, but I told him that earlier) So anyway, I was like "That tweet was about my dad." and I basically told him that I don't know what his problem is and don't know why he's always acting so hostile towards me. He wouldn't tell him and was Leave me alone I'm at work I'll ttyl. Can someone please tell me what his issue is jeeeez.

It doesn't really matter what his issue is. The only thing that matters is how you deal with it.

The first question I would ask is why is his friendship so important that you'd bother with all his contradictory behaviour? I'm not at all sure why you're still messing about trying to have a friendship with him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    It doesn't really matter what his issue is. The only thing that matters is how you deal with it.

The first question I would ask is why is his friendship so important that you'd bother with all his contradictory behaviour? I'm not at all sure why you're still messing about trying to have a friendship with him.
    I really just need closure. I don't wanna end our friendship over this unnecessary stuff and just really wanna be on good terms. Whether he still wants to be friends or not. Basically I can't fall out with people and just leave it at that.