+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does male friend like me?

Does male friend like me?

Okay this will sound like a grade school question but we are both in our 30s. We work near each other and car pool to work. He teases me constantly and he doesn't any other girl. The other day his friend from work said to us to get a room already.
    There are many things going on but i was wondering if what happened today could be a sign he might like me: today we went out for lunch together and obviously he teased me...on the way back we were standing and he went to throw something...when he came back suddenly and on purpose he bumped into me.
    They got ice cream in a cone and i didn't want so he ate his ice cream and towards the end offered me his ice-cream twice although he wanted it but i didn't take it.
    Him and his friend were talking about something that is going on at their place of work -in the car on the way back i guess he wanted to make conversation and told me what was happening. I noticed lately that he wants to make conversation and shares more than he did.
    He suddenly also hit me on my knee when i was quiet. Sometimes when i am quiet in the car i notice him looking at me and he asks what is wrong or makes conversation. Today, he looked at me and said my name.
    When he got out the car he told me 3 times to give him a hi 5- third time we were interrupted by a phone call.

I know you can't tell 100% if he likes me and it sounds very childish but what do you think?

Thanks

Guys tend to tease good looking girls. That could be what he likes about you. Althught he could give better answer.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

He could just be a flirty, playful guy.

Are you both single? Do you want to go on a date with him?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks for the replies. Yes , i like him too much :-)
    Today, we went out for lunch with another good friend. As usual they started messing with me. Coz of them i ate slowly and still had a full plate by the time they finished. So, the guy i like takes my fork and starts feeding me!! It was hysterical but strange that he would do it. Afterwards he said to me -not the first time he said that-we love you.He said he wouldn't do what he does to me with any other girl. I was wearing a v-sweater and some of the sauce dripped down my sweater. He told the other friend to clean it. I said to him that he must-so he said to me if the other guy will do it it will be humorous but if he does it so it will be dangerous. He always tells me that i am dangerous!

Are u Asian?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

no

Quote Originally Posted by bekho View Post
    Are u Asian?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    no i am not

It sounds like he's doing everything short of standing on his head to try to get you to like him. He may want desperately to ask you out but doesn't know how to gracefully go from flirting to flat out stating his intentions.
    Nevio

I wish if he does like me he would make a move already. This morning he got into the car after not seeing him for a few days and gave me a slap on my knee and said my name a few times in the convesation...means anything? I personally only touch and say a person's name in a conversation if i like the guy...but that is me..

So what's stopping you from asking him out on a date?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Coz i am scared and shy esp. since i don't know if he likes me or not.

Perhaps he's scared and shy too. If neither of you get over it, nothing will happen between you.