+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex won't leave me alone?

My ex won't leave me alone?

We have been broken up for over 4 months now, and I want to move on. I decided to move on after she caused me too much pain, as I thought we could get back together, but THAT didn't work. So I stopped texting her. Two weeks after I decided to not text her, she texts me, telling me she had my sweatshirts. I told her I didn't want to see her, so she could pack them away, or give it to a guy she has class with, who also works with me. She denied both of the options. Then she wanted to try being friends, and I decided to give it a shot. About a week and a half went by, and she made no effort in trying to be friends, I would text her and she would give me one word answers. I then decided to just give up and cut her off and move on, so I did. Again, two weeks after that, she decided to show up to work about my sweatshirt (I told her I didn't want to see her in person, as I respected her request to not talk to her everyday) and started talking to me about the sweatshirts. She said she was going to bring them to work, but forgot (figures), and that she will drop them off when I tell her. I told her to drop them off the next day, and if I wasn't home, to just leave them in my yard, and she said it was fine. Later the next day, she texted me and told me she wasn't going to make it. We haven't talked since then. So I am wondering, why is she taking so long to give the sweatshirts back/giving me excuses? And what do I do? I want to move on, but it is hard with the thought that she will show up some day at work or contact me. Please help!

Because you keep being wishy-washy and giving her hope.

Tell her to donate them to Goodwill and cut contact.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Because you keep being wishy-washy and giving her hope.

Tell her to donate them to Goodwill and cut contact.
    I have told her to do what she wants with them because I do not want to see her in person, yet she always shows up. I have told her this twice already.

Try being rude to her when she calls next about the sweatshirts. Tell her "I've already told you that I dont care what you do with the fvcking sweaters. Now just piss of out of my life you crazy b*tch"

That should do it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirkulese13 View Post
    We have been broken up for over 4 months now, and I want to move on. I decided to move on after she caused me too much pain, as I thought we could get back together, but THAT didn't work. So I stopped texting her. Two weeks after I decided to not text her, she texts me, telling me she had my sweatshirts. I told her I didn't want to see her, so she could pack them away, or give it to a guy she has class with, who also works with me. She denied both of the options. Then she wanted to try being friends, and I decided to give it a shot. About a week and a half went by, and she made no effort in trying to be friends, I would text her and she would give me one word answers. I then decided to just give up and cut her off and move on, so I did. Again, two weeks after that, she decided to show up to work about my sweatshirt (I told her I didn't want to see her in person, as I respected her request to not talk to her everyday) and started talking to me about the sweatshirts. She said she was going to bring them to work, but forgot (figures), and that she will drop them off when I tell her. I told her to drop them off the next day, and if I wasn't home, to just leave them in my yard, and she said it was fine. Later the next day, she texted me and told me she wasn't going to make it. We haven't talked since then. So I am wondering, why is she taking so long to give the sweatshirts back/giving me excuses? And what do I do? I want to move on, but it is hard with the thought that she will show up some day at work or contact me. Please help!
    Don't pick her calls and don't reply her text. She will become frustrated and leave you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Try being rude to her when she calls next about the sweatshirts. Tell her "I've already told you that I dont care what you do with the fvcking sweaters. Now just piss of out of my life you crazy b*tch"

That should do it.
    I love this one. Perfect for this situation.