+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love my cousin but she doesnt want to talk to me

I love my cousin but she doesnt want to talk to me

I love my cousin alot from my childhood.She is 7 months older than me.We were so familiar with each other . we talk daily and always open to each other .All the family members joke about our marriage .But last month something happen between us and our life changes .I told her that i love her she suddenly starts ignoring me .She was the one who text me daily but now she doesnt . Today i told her that if she doesnt want to talk to me then i will not message her again and she doesnt reply to this message .I really love her alot and i really want her in my life .What i do now i am really missing her now alot .
    Last edited by g1991; 14-03-14 at 06:18 AM.

Ask Jerry Lee Lewis! Actually I think he's on tour right now.

Welcome g1991.

Ignore some of the negative responses you'll probably get.

In regards to your cuzzie, give it time. If it's meant to be, it will be. I can relate to the closeness that you have with your cousin, and I can pretty much guarantee that she feels the same way. Particulary if you guys grew up together. My cousin was 8 years older than me, but that never bothered us, we were basically the same age.

I was more mature than her.

Anyhoo, nothing ever happened between me and my cuzzie. Sadly she passed away in a car accident many years ago. But despite that, she will always be the woman in my life, no one could ever replace our connection.

Good luck and take each day as it comes.

Must be a European thing. I mean falling In love with a blood relative is beyond bizarre
    Last edited by surfhb2; 14-03-14 at 03:09 PM.

^^^^

I have a cousin and he is fine as ****. We hardly see each other (distant relatives) but all of us young people get up when we do see each other (funerals, event, reunions) and go out and have a good time turnin' up....wish we wasnt related...

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Must be a European thing. I mean falling In love with a blood relative is beyond bizarre
    It happens in Kentucky a lot.

BTW Jerry Lee Lewis is dead, I think. I should google that...
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    It happens in Kentucky a lot.

BTW Jerry Lee Lewis is dead, I think. I should google that...
    No....he's still around. He plays in Atlantic city in about a month. I hope he comes to LA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrtZdZVStLs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ^^^^

I have a cousin and he is fine as ****. We hardly see each other (distant relatives) but all of us young people get up when we do see each other (funerals, event, reunions) and go out and have a good time turnin' up....wish we wasnt related...

Oh Yeah! My cousin's super hot....doesn't mean im going to bang her...or worse....FALL IN LOVE WITH HER
    Last edited by surfhb2; 14-03-14 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanky View Post
    Welcome g1991.

Ignore some of the negative responses you'll probably get.

In regards to your cuzzie, give it time. If it's meant to be, it will be. I can relate to the closeness that you have with your cousin, and I can pretty much guarantee that she feels the same way. Particulary if you guys grew up together. My cousin was 8 years older than me, but that never bothered us, we were basically the same age.

I was more mature than her.

Anyhoo, nothing ever happened between me and my cuzzie. Sadly she passed away in a car accident many years ago. But despite that, she will always be the woman in my life, no one could ever replace our connection.

Good luck and take each day as it comes.
    Sorry to hear about your cousin i will wait for her decision and i also want to give her some space.Yes she is the person i cant stop myself thinking about.If she is with me or not in future i cant forget her.
    Last edited by g1991; 15-03-14 at 07:40 AM.