+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car crash ended a relationship

Car crash ended a relationship

I'm here trying to get some advice on what to do now! So lemme start the story! I found this beautiful girl who use to work in our team. Bcoz of we have to work together, we started talking and in a way getting to know each other with a curiosity vice versa! We have developed this affection and excitement towards each other step by step and day by day by getting to know each other more n more. We use to have this physical,and mental access and comfort with each other and helping and stuff.So finally after four or five months we got this situation in front of us where one of us had to admit love towards the other one! So I took the first step and admitted her that I love her. She seemed to be like she knew that already because one of our mutual girl friend told her. Coming back,when I told her she started crying in happiness and confusion. She started hugging me and we started going out for coffee and drink,pub and club etc and we were very happy and started kissing and planning to move in to a place! She never told me but our mutual friend showed me some texts from her about what she's planning to do and she always keeps telling me that she fell for me and love me.
    Here comes the biggest disaster of my life, so one weekend we been to town and drinking till 4 in the morning me with her and our mutual friend. After that I thought I could drive and started driving with both of them in the car. I still can't believe I flipped and crashed the car with police chasing behind me! We ended up in biggest hospital in town where one can't walk properly one is in shock and me in pain for a day or so. After that incident suddenly I was not given any chance to meet them or to be in contact with them! But after a week my girl came back to me started texting and saying she is devastated and her heart broken because of my actions,she wants to slap me and shout at me.(kinda like acting hot and cold)she also said she's shouting my name in her sleep. And finally we met one bad day I'm totally normal and alright bcoz I'm this very cool and positive guy who Never took any bad things take over my head.. But I did apologised her very badly because i do know I have made a very big mistake.So now she says she don't trust me anymore and also because of I took things very easily. She thinks I'm a liar. She is not seeing me anymore. She told me to forget her. So now Iam having hard time on how to react to this situation and understand her....

any advice on what to do or how to get back to her will be really greatful. Thanks in advance( a women's advice will me more helpful)
    Last edited by Prince20; 14-03-14 at 05:16 PM.

I would imagine that she's not interested in you because you're showing no remorse. You may have apologised, but there's not a shred of remorse in this post. A cool and positive attitude at this point of your life just shows you up as an arrogant dick who is without social conscience.

You want her back? Try turning your life around. It's only the lowest of the low who get involved in DUI police car chases.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hi basil...I know I have done terrible thing which no one will accept or forgive. But this girl when we met last time she said she came to see me to forgive me! I'm in a desperate mental state to get her back because we were so close and loved each other. I don't want our relation to end because of something bad happened. I really need some advice on how to get back to where we were and please help me with how to be remorseful ....thanks for your previous advice.

Look, basilandthyme is right - a DUI is one thing, but a DUI CAR CHASE that ended in an overturned vehicle?!

You're not getting her back, I can almost guarantee it.

Wait, so you guys were out drinking till 4am, you drove and the police chased you, you crashed and permanently disabling one of them because you decided to drink and drive then try to flee from the cops?

And you are wondering why she doesn't want to be with you? Maybe because you just permanantely screwed up her friend and emotionally traumatized her for the rest of her life because you almost killed both of them?

My advice, get your head out of your arse and be lucky you didn't get charged with vehicular manslaughter. You're going to be a convicted felon anyways since dui with injuries is a felony, nevermind everything else you got charged with.

I'm glad that everyone of us are alive and the girl is walking with support n heard she will walk normally very soon!
    I still can't believe I have done something like this! But it happened!! So what do you guys think that I can do to get back to her??!!im so desperate! I have to do something to get things better!!! Any advices will really help a lot!

You can't. End of.

Prince, losing her is another of the consequences you will suffer for your actions that night.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks for everything guys! Everything really hurts!!!

I know you must love this girl and want her back. But you nearly killed her, she is prob just so terrified that it would happen again. I know everyone makes mistakes and you have to live with the guilt. You are just a very lucky man that you didn't kill them or somebody else. You need to realise you had a very lucky escape..

I don't think you could get her back. But maybe try writing her a letter telling her that you realise the mistake you made and that you would never put her at risk again.. Make it long and meaningful... But if you aren't really sorry and you don't mean the words then just don't bother. Move on.

She got in to contact with me again n started texting me n explaining me how I f....d the things up. What to do now? What is the best thing I have to do to make things better??? Any help please

Ask her if there's a way you can make things better

I asked her n she said there's nothing I can do now! What am I suppose to do now??? Please help

What're you supposed to do?

1. Tell her to stop all contact with you.

2. Learn from your mistake.

3. Move on.

THERE IS NO GETTING HER BACK.

Accidents happen. Just like you can repair car, you can repair your life. Maybe with not the same parts/people but its possible.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast