+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she really busy or is something wrong?

is she really busy or is something wrong?

Hi I just started seeing this girl about a month ago and although it's going slow I thought it's going well.
    For the last 10 days I've been trying to meet her again and she's now turned me down 4 times pretending to be busy or tired.
    Should I understand she's telling me to let her go or is it possible she's still interested and needs time? I can't believe she was that busy all this time...

I would look for someone else, if she cant make time for you I would just let her get on she will come running later , probs when u moved on tho

Why don't you try asking her?

I did think of maybe asking her but I don't want to make her feel guilty or be the one to point out problems or even get into a serious talk about a possible future with her.
    I think the best thing to do here is to wait and try to forget about her for now.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why don't you try asking her?
    because he doesn't want to know the answer. which is that she doesn't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorning View Post
    because he doesn't want to know the answer. which is that she doesn't like him.
    probably true but another way I see it is she's not sure and asking her might push her towards no what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by aaseb View Post
    I did think of maybe asking her but I don't want to make her feel guilty or be the one to point out problems or even get into a serious talk about a possible future with her.
    I think the best thing to do here is to wait and try to forget about her for now.
    First of all, do not contact the girl for a 5-10 days if she says she is busy. Have you had sex with her? Remember this is the first priority Also I would recommend to go out with few girls at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

And one more advice, never ask woman for the relationship advice, they have completely wrong point of view on the relationships

sounds like your prob being to keen. Don't contact her, if she's interested she will contact you within a week if she doesn't well then she's not interested

She's giving you the old" I'm busy" excuses hoping you will just get the hint to go away....just go away.

If i would do something like this, i'm definitely not interested. Its just pretext, she wants some attention and now shes not interested anymore. Maybe you should ignore her, and than she begin to talk to you by herself.

- - - Updated - - -

Be an asshole! haha