Basically I asked this co worker, Kate who also goes to the same school as me to prom on valentines day. She said no in near tears because someone else asked her hours before but I'm not sure if she likes me?

Here are the significant things that have happened between her and I or things that suggest she likes me?:

1) A girl friend of mine had bumped into Kate and Kate told her that she was stressed because she got asked to prom by two guys and she likes the second guy (me?) but now she's just confused...do I trust my girl friends words? we are pretty close.

2) A male co worker, unrelated to my girl friend tells me that Kate doesn't want to go to prom anymore because the guy she's going with is only a friend to her.

3) After promposing to her, she asked me out but I said no, partially due to personal issues, and also because it felt forced.

4) I asked her out, she had said yes...though it seemed hesitant and again personal issues popped up, so I couldn't follow up!

5) She used to share the same locker with me at work so I saw her bra, panties, everything...but after a couple months, she stopped doing it...does that mean anything?

6) She used to be really flirty around me and the other guys at work, she always was really hyped and all. After I promposed, she's sort of changed...it's somewhat awkward but it's more that she's now more serious around me...is that a bad thing? Just last week, I was talking to her and her sunglasses got stuck in her hair. She turned to this guy whose always flirting with other girls to help her get it out...is the overall change in attitude and her turning to the guy for that...a bad thing?

7) She has sent me two consecutive texts saying. "Love ya lots though!" and "<3" but those are just texts and girl sort of just throw them around for no meaning...right? She sent that earlier in the year, before any promposal stuff came up.

8) We switched uniforms one time and she told me to keep hers...

9) In school, we just say hey most of time when we see each other. Before the promposal, I'd tickle her on the sides when I was walking by her locker and she'd do it to me before...now it's just hey and she is all serious but in no way is she avoiding me!

Bottom line, does she like me? thanks, appreciate the input!