+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to ask him?

How to ask him?

I don't usually get too close to guys, had a few long term bf/s in the past but decided to have some me time.
    Started seeing this guy as a casual thing, friend of a friend we met & hit it off really well.

We saw each other for a month before he moved to away to a coastal country town over 18hrs away.
    By the time he left we were seeing each other 5/7 nights a week, talking every day. I feel really close with him, we just clicked, really got each other.
    He left 10 days ago & I have been miserable since. There is nothing keeping me here, I even lost my job this week.

I want to move to where he is, we still talk on the phone every day & he keeps telling me he misses me....but its a whole other level to actually move there with him.

How do I bring it up with him? What if he doesn't want me there? Arrrgh I don't know what to do, but I know I have to ask him, I don't want this to be one of those "what if" situations.... Please help!?

PS we are both 24yrs old if that matters at all?

When we die, we don't regret the chances we took... we regret the chances we didn't take.

Direct communications are your friend - next time you talk to him just be honest. Tell him you miss him, that you're miserable without him, and you want to come be with him.

Take a leap of faith.

I'm just so scared to come across as some stalker girl. He is already having so much fun up there and meeting so many new people. I'm so scared that he wants to just stay single & see what comes of his trip up there instead of bring me up with him...

You've got two choices:

1. Do nothing and stay miserable.
    2. Ask, and at least have the possibility.

Up to you.

I know I have to ask him, I just don't know how to ask?

just tell him what you told us you miss him since he left you have no job now or anything keeping you there and would want to know how he'd feel about you moving to his area if it is too much to soon or he'd like that idea? go with your heart, why be miserable if you don't have to be.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Imagine that he loves you. First of all love yourself and go with this mindset into conversation. Just like you like him these feelings could be two way. Say since he was away you realized that feelings for him were stronger than you thought so you wana be with him now.
    How can any guy can ask for more?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer9 View Post
    I know I have to ask him, I just don't know how to ask?
    You said he says he misses you. Playfully ask him to describe exactly how much he misses you. After he tells you ask him if that means that he would consider the thought of you moving out there as a good idea or a bad idea. See how he responds.
    Nevio

You are being scared, you DO know what to say to him it's just you don't have the courage to do so. Suck it up sista, you are an adult, just come out and tell him that you miss him and feel you would like to go to the next level to see him more seriously, and since you lost your job, you feel this would be a great opportunity for you to start fresh. So it's time to put on your big girl panties and get'r done.