+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cyber games

cyber games

Over Christmas I went out with a guy and we hit it off. We texted but it stopped and when I contacted him he apologised for his lack of messages saying he had a lot on (i found out that it was to do with his ex and selling their house - he was going through a bad time)

Since then we have been in contact but I told him about something which happened two years ago...I had been on two dates with his friend who told me not to say anything. I didn't but once I realised this could potentially go somewhere I felt bad and told him everything. The guy I liked went a bit strange with me and stopped all contact.

Recently we've been in contact again and I explained that I wanted to be open and honest after realising I actually liked him. He was flattered but was giving off a strange vibe. He admitted that he doesn't like the situation with his mate but continued to flirt.

I realised soon after that he wouldnt want anything to happen...well that's what I thought.

Then I received a message on whats app 'ffu' I asked what are you on about and he said it was a mistake, he lent on his phone. I thought this is possible and thought nothing of it and we chatted for a bit.

Then I woke up to a missed call off him today. He called at 1.50 am. When I texted to say 'are you ok, I had a missed call' he said 'sorry it was a mistake'.

What is his game?

Why would his friend that you dated twice two years ago tell you, who you had nothing to do with him at the time, not to tell him unless he was into you all the way back then and told his friend to back off because he wanted you for himself? Now that you and him dated and you told him you dated his friend back then maybe he's like obsessing or something.
    Nevio

duplicate post

Hi. I tend to agree with Nevio