+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need URGENT help: I feel desperate and having issues

I need URGENT help: I feel desperate and having issues

so I am 41 and my ex is 24. He and I dated for 6 month. I knew he was so much younger than me but I did it. We were in love, he asked me to marry him. I am no kidding: he got me a ring and everything. One day, out of the blue, he texted me: take the ring off. After that he said we could continue the relationship but I could not. I later broke up with him by email.
    This all happen in christmas time.
    But this weekend he asked me to meet him and get some of my stuff back. He needed closure so did I.
    We did not talk much but made love all weekend. He never mentioned the word love or anything similar.
    we have an amazing chemistry.
    I am sad cause He came inside of me and I had to take plan B since we did not use contraception.
    he has not call or text since the weekend.
    He mentioned being friends, so we are FWB. I can't do this anymore.
    He comes to my mind all day long, I remember him all the time. I want to forget this guy, I don't think he is good for me.
    Can you please give me advice?

End it. Tell him that you need emotional space to recover from the relationship and that you're sure he'll understand your need for No Contact.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I am still not ok. I know it was just sex, but we had a history. I had the hope he contacted me but thing is if he does not love himself he cannot love me. I hope he grows up but it is not my concern anymore.

Tell him it's not enough for you. Tell him you want more and that if he isn't willing to have that with you anymore, he needs to stick to the boundaries of friendship.

Or, if all else fails, tell him you can't have him in your life anymore. Come on, you deserve better, OP.

Sorry I'm no help. I think about my love every day. Horrible isnt it.

If you want to end things with him, the do that fast and move on. The only way to do that is to resist the temptation to curl up on your couch day in day, sobbing at your loss, and brewing a one-man pity party. No! Rather get up, clean up, and go right out there and reconnect with the rest of the world. Remind yourself that, despite your loss, the world is still a wonderful place and there are beautiful people in it. Hang out with friends and family members.

Surround yourself with well wishers, positive attitudes and good friends. Show your ex that people appreciate you, and that they love having you around. As more people begin to feel good about your presence in their lives, your ex will begin to see you in a completely new light. He or she will realize that yes, you are a good person that they simply cannot afford to let go of. This is one of the best ways to let your ex notice you in a new light.

However, if you wish to still go on with him, then watch this video:

The age gap is too much. You should walk away coz this is doomed no matter what
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

really? when men are older than women it is never a problem, but cause I am older it is a problem?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, its a problem when he is young enough to be your son.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh