+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated

Complicated

Hello. me and my ex broke up about 1 month ago. it was our 2nd breakup. the first breakup was last October right after my Birthday. He told me, he isn't in love with me and some bullshits as excuses. i was so sad and depressed. i kept emailing him but he never answered about 2 months later. he called me out of blue and said he was sorry and i asked why did you call? he told me he met a girl online and he sent one of my emails i sent to him to that girl because she wanted to read and the girl told him to call me and be nice to me and the girl emailed me a few times asking some questions. and later my ex called me and said he wants to start over. i think because the girl didn't know what she wanted. so he came back to me. after we got back together last December. it was good. he had to visit his family on Christmas and he kept messaging me, said he misses me and loves me a lot. after he came back we talked everyday. he said he wants make a family with me. and said he will love me forever and later this valentines day. he texted me and said wants to get together. we had a romantic valentines day at least i think.
    and on 19th, February. he called me in the morning and told me he wants to break up. i asked him why? he said he isn't in love with me and doesn't want to marry me and he doesn't like we lives in a different city. well it is about a hour away. after the 2nd breakup. he blocked my number. about a week later he called me and said he needed my help because he is moving to another town. it is still an hour away. after we started to talk again. but a week later. he blocked me again.
    i talked to him somehow. he told me he thinks i am the girl or have something to do with her. because after our 2nd breakup. i responded her email after we broke up. she asked me if we were still together and i said "No" that was it. after that she constantly sent emails to me and to him said she will call the police and say he raped her. and said she is going to find us kill us. harassing us. he even talked her on the phone a few times and he told me he did! how can i be the girl if he talked to her on the phone. we dated a year and we talked on the phone almost everyday. i don't even know that crazy girl.
    and i don't even understand why he thinks i am that girl or have something to do with her. Should i email him and explain or should i just leave him alone?
    Last edited by hithrere; 23-03-14 at 03:04 PM.

So what is your question?