+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello everyone! @kik

Hello everyone! @kik

Hey, so I recently discovered this 'Kik' thing and I found it great. I met some people who told me that they met wonderful people on Kik and actually got into a relation..
    So, I wasen't really looking for a relationship for about 2 years since I got off a bad one..

So, yeah let me first introduce myself;
    My name is Tiago, I'm an 18 year old male, residing in Portugal.
    I have a huge passion for Harley Davidson Motorcycles, and anything involving it.
    I like to hang out with people that have sense of humor and I like to help people get happy and live life at it's fullest.
    I am very sociable, either in school or with strangers.
    I'm not looking for part time dirty texting, or inocent / "fun" relations, I'm looking for a mature person to have a relationship with, and to share our emotions and feelings.
    I'm willing to get to know girls of all body structures because for me personality is beauty.
    I'd love to have something with someone that has character and a good personality, someone that's caring, loving, honest, faithful.

Yes, I know I'm young and have all my life ahead of me, but to be honest, from what I've been through, I know what is like to need that someone by your side, that is there for you and for more. One thing I have, is alot of love to give to the right person.
    I'm not a "perv" that wants your "n4ked" picture, I believe the sentence for molesters of any kind, either mentaly or physicaly should be the death penalty. Altough I believe, those who sincerily regret deserve a second chance.
    I like hanging out, playing football, going to the gym, riding bikes, I'm 1,87 meters tall, average body weight, slightly muscled on my arms.(Not trying to act up.)
    I can also say, I'm pretty romantic I guess, I also write poetry.

In general, my type of music is mostly; Classic Rock, Rock, Metal, Chillstep, and a little of everything I believe.
    So, if there's any girl out there willing to get to know me better here is my info.

KIK: RTWTiago

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"