+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would he share all this if ... ?

Would he share all this if ... ?

Hello all!! So I am an undergrad and Devin's a grad.We major in the same field. We just had few encounters.
    We met last year during a trek.We didn't talk much but it was surprising to receive his friend request on facebook because he never asked me my name and we don't share any mutual friends.So it was nice to see him hunt me down virtually. We never had a chat or anything. Then we ran into each other during classes.We really got talking and he even accompanied me till the exit gate even though he was getting late. We then ran into each other again during an event.He was talking to someone but he left that person and came running just as he saw me.Then we again got talking.It was mostly senseless talk.Kinda like arguing.He was SO annoying lol!BUT I SAW HIM STARING AT MY CLEAVAGE CONSTANTLY.I was decently dressed and nothing was seen(even asked my girlfriends), so it was weird!!

Then(december last year),I sent him a message on fb asking if he was taking up the florida trip.That was the first time we spoke online.He would always tease and annoy by treating me as if I'm stupid and he's wayyy smarter than me.He knew my intelligence yet he kept pretending.I would just laugh it off.He read I got into a better university for this semester as a visiting student.Then we chatted thrice this year,so far.I was the only one initiating the talk but he would always be prompt and enthused when we did chat.We would carry on for about an hour or two.
    So he knew I was at Buenos Aires,Argentina for my spring break this semester. He checked all the pics on google image.I started chatting with him and he was happy to hear from me.Then he started sulking about this girl who just broke his heart.I was like "WHOAAAA!!! And I always thought you were single!!!".Then he was like "Yeah!I mostly always am.It's just that whenever I try to mingle with someone,she turns out to be unstable." Then he was asking me for suggestion as to if he should try harder to get that girl back or just find someone new.I told him that he might find one of my girlfriends(he knows her) interesting.Then he said "Great idea.I'll try.Let's see if it works or not.It's not much of a tension.I'm behind A today and if she doesn't like me then I'm behind B tomorrow." This whole chat happened yesterday.You must be thinking Why did you ask him to try with your friend if you like him so much?". The truth is,I'm PARANOID. I liked this guy 2 years ago and he ran away once he sensed I like him.I don't want to sound desperate or anything.I want it to be his idea..
    We chatted for about 2 hours and he said "I really liked talking to you.My heart feels lighter now."

He was probably just being friendly by that statement.I like him.A lot.Does he just see me as a friend? Isn't there any teeeny meeeny bit of any chance that he likes me more?
    Last edited by gia01; 25-03-14 at 07:57 AM.

Why not jokingly say, "you should ask me out, or you must like me a lot, you are always looking at my cleavage." That should sort things out.

"Maybe stop looking at my boobs and ask them out"
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darkshire View Post
    Why not jokingly say, "you should ask me out, or you must like me a lot, you are always looking at my cleavage." That should sort things out.
    LOl..I'm a blunt person but not as much.I'm a bit reserved type.Hence I found it weird when I realized he was staring there even though I was decently dressed up.
    The only hint I've been able to fetch from him so far is that he likes nice decent girls.
    However,I do know that he's pretty blunt too. It's just that I always like it to be a guy's idea.I just want to do something to have him proceed.Have him consider me in that light.
    The worst part is that we are at different universities for some period.So it's all on facebook chat for now.