+ Follow This Topic

Thread: People ages 35-65 needed for a quick questionnaire for my school project?

People ages 35-65 needed for a quick questionnaire for my school project?

I would appreciate if people would fill the questionnaire it is really short and will take only a minute or two. It is for my school project. All the answers are anonymous.

I need people aged between 30 and 65.

Appreciate anyone who fills out the form. (Also please be honest)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kvryQ_xw2X7KdVEufePunxdbrTNg_OKtxyjNt6gG_sE/viewform

I had a look but notice that you're assuming both partners are working. I'm a carer, so I can't answer.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I had a look but notice that you're assuming both partners are working. I'm a carer, so I can't answer.
    I didn't really read that into the questionnaire - your work situation is "carer"... are you satisfied with that?

The questionnaire talks about career and work colleagues. I have no work colleagues.... and being a carer is the polar opposite of having a career.

Am I satisfied? Well, I don't really have much choice in the matter, so I don't question it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You don't think your husband qualifies?

I'm just curious.

He does his days at the office and I do my days as a carer. We come together in the evening, but I'm the one who does the lions share of the caring. But that's OK, I - he's got the skill set to provide for us so that staying home isn't a financial struggle for us.

I'm pretty much a 1950's housewife.

Dunno if I've told you before, but I ran a daycare out of our (my ex and my) house and was the primary care-giver for our son from birth to 1st grade. While it doesn't compare because he's not very developmentally disabled (just a little, ADD) I totally understand where you're coming from. The ex-harridan used to get home and I'd pass the boy off, just to go sit outside, have a cigarette and read my book to decompress for 30 mins. before I'd come in and make dinner. She used to get upset at me because I did that. I never felt like I got "time off the clock" because she acted like it was ALWAYS my responsibility. Screw that, he's her son too.

Of course now she's completely his care-giver... but she was really pissed when that fell to her. Her choosing.

Hi Basilandthyme, in by experience housewives work. They have an incredibly important job and career. The fact that there is no salary coming in does not change the fact that they do very important work.