+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ladies....I have no chance...right?

ladies....I have no chance...right?

im virgin, unkissed, small penis, very red lips, small body, short, strong sa, extremly ugly...

why should I even bother?

I really want a gf, but I know I will get rejected by all girls in the world becuse I have so many defects...

So you're uglier than a hatfull of broken assholes. What do you want from us?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I mean honestly I'm a strong believer that there's someone for everyone. It might take time and it might be really hard, but one day you will find someone. I promise you that.

My brother is short, has weirdly full/red lips, a big nose, narrow jaw, frankly he's not very good looking... and he has a gorgeous, brilliant wife that's an inch taller than him and is getting her Masters in nursing so she can be a Nurse Practitioner, while he is a H.S. graduate.

I'm not seeing the validity of your hypothesis.

Unless of course, it's self-fulfilling because you won't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by marieee View Post
    I mean honestly I'm a strong believer that there's someone for everyone. It might take time and it might be really hard, but one day you will find someone. I promise you that.
    You believe it, I believe it and pretty much everyone else believes it. Sadly, the OP doesn't believe it...therefore, he will fail.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by den.fete View Post
    im virgin, unkissed, small penis, very red lips, small body, short, strong sa, extremly ugly...

why should I even bother?

I really want a gf, but I know I will get rejected by all girls in the world becuse I have so many defects...
    Isaac Newton most probably died a virgin and he was one of the most influential human beings that has ever lived on this planet. Just like him many others have had greater interests than the overrated male-female interaction...

Cultivate your interests in life, develop your personality, take care of your body and the physical aspect, and the social aspect of your life, including getting to know girls WILL improve :-)

Do you want a girlfriend, or do you want to be the kind of guy who has a girlfriend. Big difference.

Make money, lots of it. You would need it.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

basilandthyme
    why are you so angry?

what i want? well...is there not any chance to forget girls? I must.

- - - Updated - - -

marieee

how do you explain that there is many guys that dies as virgins?

and i have never dated a women and never will, becuse i know that i have no chance

better to forget about women. it really sucks, i really want to start a family but there is nothing i can do

You can forget girls if you become the gay.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

HeartIsAching

I got more negative things than you brother, much more.

I doubt it. I am female. Regardless of what you have, you can never have a vagina. So, I win.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    You believe it, I believe it and pretty much everyone else believes it. Sadly, the OP doesn't believe it...therefore, he will fail.
    why some belive is becuse they have many good posetive sides, i have nothing and there is nothing i can do about it. why the hell would a women want me? there is no logic in that. there is other guys for here.

a guy who is 22, virgin and extremly ugly is the biggest turn.off in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Do you want a girlfriend, or do you want to be the kind of guy who has a girlfriend. Big difference.

I want a girlfriend. I want love. I want to start a family. I want to be accepted.

:/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Make money, lots of it. You would need it.

the girl will only be with me becuse I have money? no thanks. or do you mean that i should go to a hooker?

- - - Updated - - -

You can forget girls if you become the gay.

true, but im not gay.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. I am female. Regardless of what you have, you can never have a vagina. So, I win.
    what? you are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by den.fete View Post
    basilandthyme
    why are you so angry?
    Not angry. It's obvious from the first post that your mind is closed to any positive thoughts we may offer.....so I'm simply not wasting my time on that.

- - - Updated - - -

the girl will only be with me becuse I have money? no thanks. or do you mean that i should go to a hooker?

- - - Updated - - -

No, women in general loves money. Not only hookers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast