+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm extremely inscure and a very jealous kind of boyfriend?

I'm extremely inscure and a very jealous kind of boyfriend?

I know it sounds like a normal topic but it's not really a normal topic to me. My girlfriend, she has got a lot of friends unlike me. It's not that I can't make friends it is just I don't like making friends. I don't trust people. She has this friend who hates me with a passion because he's got a crush on my girlfriend and my girlfriend knows it. I told her to ignore him and never talk with him but she just won't listen to me. She says that guy is a good friend to her and that the only thing matters is that we both love each other. It is just not enough for me. I know this is kind of gay that a guy is jealous and all but seriously, I'm just afraid that I will lose her and the reason could be either my jelly/insecure attitude or her friendship with that guy. I really love her and I don't want to lose her. What the **** do I do I don't know....

Giving her an ultimatum is not the answer. All relationships are built on trust. If you don't have trust, you don't have a relationship. Has she ever given you any indication that she is interested in this other guy? If not then you have nothing to worry about. If she has then you need to have a conversation with her about how that makes you feel. (Again don't giver her an ultimatum that will only push her away as she will feel you are trying to control her.) If she is inconsiderate of your feelings at that point, you will have to decide if that is someone you want to be with. Best of luck to you!
    "Tactful people are the best kind of people!"

So... you "told her" and she "just won't listen" to you?

You'll be single soon.

How close is she to this guy? All relationships need boundaries and if she loves you she will at least limit contact with this guy who is trying to come between you. If she refuses to do that then I would dump her. There is no place for a third wheel in a monogamous union
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".