+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

My name is Mia, I am a student of Dentistry. I am very close to finishing my course, but my passion has always been writing. I have no idea if I'm going to succeed.. but I put my heart and soul into my writing so I genuinely hope it does I don't really know what else to say... I am a grumpy little creature, my boyfriend calls me a "Mini Puppy" as if Puppies aren't mini-enough! I hope to get to know you all My writing falls under either "Insane" or "Romance", and I usually tend to put real life experiences into my stories. There is so much I wish to talk about, but that comes with time I guess...

Love,
    Mia

Hello sowmia, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Welcome to loveforum Mia. You will have plenty of oportunities to write here.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you Unfortunately the only thing I know about writing is literally how to write something I don't know the first thing about blogging or any other things :o

It comes with time. Doesnt matter how slow you go as long as you dont stop. I see you have a potencial. But forum is not just about giving advice. Realise you can put your problems out here and let others help you too.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will