+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My date with my friend.

My date with my friend.

OK folks, we'll I was asked out by my friend at work, and we're supposed to go out tonight....but it's a tuesday night, we dont get off work until 11, so theres nothing open anymore, I'm thinking about postponing it until thursday, heres my plan.

First I think we'll go out and get some coffee downtown a talk for a while, then walk to this great outdoor resturant thats going to be playing Casablanca projected onto the wall of the next building. Great atmosphere. I'm thinking we'll have dinner there as well. I would really like to have the date tonight, but theres just plain nothing to do.

Any additions/suggerstions/comments?

Tone Guest
    Wow share the wealth! That's the third girl in like 2 weeks you're involved with. Lucky duck!

Have fun on your date.

Holy! A guy with a plan! And a bloody great one at that!

I WISH I could go on that date! How cool does that sound!??!?!? Casablanca? At an outdoor restaurant. That's groovy.

Have fun, tell us how it goes!

(Yes, I endorse the waiting for the better night for the date. Course, you could go for a quick coffee / ice cream tonite then the cool date on Thursday...course I'm on the west coast and I dunno where you are, but unless its Hawaii you've either already had or passed on the Tuesday nite date - ha ha)
    Last edited by clynn; 10-08-05 at 04:02 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow a guy who has a nice evening planned...... I think it sounds like an excellent plan. Let us know if you had this date or not...... If not then I would definately reschedule and keep the plans the same!

Agreed, it's a sound plan.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

lilwing89 Guest
    heres my opinion; if you are going to kiss her, i dont think cofee is appropriate for that...i just dont like coffee lol

everything else sounds good though...and it all sounds good if you arent gonna kiss her!!

ok i'm still confused about things, she ended up not being able to go on thursday due to some things with her parents, and told me to call her when I was done going to a concert, she was heading home at that time, and later on she drunk dialed me, and was saying things like "I want to invite you over but I'm drunk and I know we'll have sex and dont want you to get all weirded out and stop talking to me" Which doesnt necessarily mean anything because she was drunk, but I feel hesitant to ask her out again, because I feel uncomfortable asking someone out after they cancel a date because I always take it as a bad sign, I'm thinking maybe I'll give it a week or so and maybe ask her out again.

The excuse was legitimate though, wasn't it?

Yes it was, and she definitly made up for it. Last night we finally got together, it was a great evening and I spent the night, it was wonderful sleeping with her in my arms...

lol and I just realized I've been posting on my friends account name...