+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there something wrong with me.

Is there something wrong with me.

Hey friends.

I know this may sound strange, maybe it does not but here we go.

I me this girl in the club the other day. We made out we had fun and I drove her home. We enjoyed it so much that we hanged out the next day. Some would say we were a couple but we agreed it was far to early to call it that. After that next day I asked her if she wanted to hang out again that day, she was I'll and told me to stay away, so I did. Later I got a text that said "I am sorry, but we cannot see each other any more. I have had something with one of my friends for some time and I thought that I was fine with it, but I wasn't. I felt like betting on two horses, when I should only bet on one. I'm sorry."

Since then things have been quite different. I am no longer as strong physically. I wander about for hours during the day, I am very tired, I have become ill for the first time since summer last year and I smell her parfume everywhere.
    It is not the first FLASH relationship I have been in, nor the first close relationship, but I don't understand why this has such an effect on me, when the other relationships didn't.

Anyone having somebody to say would be nice cause I am completely lost as to why this has happined.

Thanks everyone
    Jackson.

You have to get over her. She dont exist anymore. Try this

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I am over her, that is the problem. I don't see her, or anything, I don't think about her and I am fine, but there are those effects that take place even though I am fine with her text and such. I don't know about what you think but I am more confused as to WHY I get them and not so much on how to AVOID them.

Well then just go to doctor and talk about it. I think these things will disapear with time.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You were rejected and that hurts. Your ego is bruised and your confidence knocked a little. Rejection is a part of life-it happens to everyone and you shouldnt take it so personally. She had feelings for someone else when you met her so there was nothing you could have done differently. You need to let it go and move on. You dont even know her and it shouldnt be a big deal
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".