+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused or stupid let me know please

Confused or stupid let me know please

A lady I was dating “not too serious because I had a girlfriend" now has a new man. We dated, moved in together and I left her because she was stressing me out so much about my girlfriend. Since she kept accusing me, few months after I left, I went back to my girlfriend but things did not work. I REALIZED that "the not so serious girl", was really good for me. She dated somebody (JOBLOW), left him for me, and then left me and dating him right now. I leave in a different state but when I go to her state, I put up at her place. She and her boo are in the same state. We talk like lovers, she calls me once or twice a day, when she has problems, talks to me about everything, ignores my call when she is with JOBLOW, told ME SHE HAD MAD FEELINGS FOR HIM. Don't get me wrong I know I was wrong on bouncing but I need to get to the bottom of this because it really eats me up inside. I do a lot for her because I love her dearly and she knows that, but I cannot let her feel it's ok to date another guy whilst she leads me on. I just need advice/opinions on what to do and how to deal with this second best or puppet on the string thing I got going on?

NO SEX WITH HER FOR THE PAST YEAR
    Last edited by cool breeze; 14-04-14 at 03:31 PM.

Do you have a fear of being alone? It seems like you keep settling for second best or dont really mind being second best.. I think you should be single for awhile, learn to be happy on your own, figure out what you want coz you obviously dont have a clue and then you might meet someone good for you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yeah, learn to not be dependant on others for your happiness. I have psychological problems and thought that having a women I love in my life would heal me. Nah! It did the opposite.

lady I was dating “not too serious because I had a girlfriend"
    *laughing here*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion