+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can tmove on

can tmove on

I dated my ex for over a year. around 15-16 months.

I was 25, she was 20.

We had a lot of good moments and bad moments

I will list them

Good Moments
    -traveled out of state
    -had good talks
    -lots of laughs
    -sex was great
    -went to a bunch of concerts

Bad moments
    -almost cheated on me within the first month
    -would send nudes and sext
    -after she got caught sexting, she told the guy it didnt matter i knew
    -we had a 3 weeks break in our relationship and she had sex with a guy and lied about it to me multiple times
    -told the guy she slept with that she got away with it because she "was a good liar and i couldnt pick up on her lies"
    - would ditch me for her friends multiple times
    -would always put blame on me not her if she did something wrong

so yea, obviously i should be glad shes gone but i cant be. how can i move on? why does part of me still want her? like i think she can change?

i know i should be thankful its over but i just cant be

You have all the reasons to be glad she's gone. Not gonna judge her, but she's definitely not the one you wanna be with or can handle being with. She will only cause you pain. It seems to me she still needs to do some growing up and get to know herself more.

You should totally avoid her and stay away from her. I know it's hard to move on, I have the same problem. My ex was also hurtful, and I still find it hard to move on, but there really is no other option but to move on and away from stuff like that cause it will only hurt you more if you stick around or try to move back to it.

Hope things turn out for the best for you.

If you seriously want to get your ex-girlfriend back, you'll need to honestly ask yourself if you want her back for the right reasons. For instance, if you only want her back just because you're afraid of not able to get another girlfriend or you can't bear to see her becoming a girlfriend of another man, then it's in your best interest (as well as the girl's) to leave things as they are and just move on.

On the other hand, if you want her back because you really love her and you want her to give you a second chance to prove it, then you know that you're doing it for the right reasons. Go ahead and give your best shots in trying to get her back. Of course, it isn't going to be easy on your part but once you've succeeded, it'll be well worth your every effort.

Here's a video to help you:

im just down

Now what you can do is be yourself again, work on yourself and remember don't let the past haunt you. If you really deem she is the one for you, then devote your life on YOURSELF.
    No girls like needy guys.. I facing the same problem as you, but i got over within 4-6days because i know the relationship won't be back again. Be generous, and tell her you're sorry
    and move on. Meet new peoples and take up new hobbies will ease the pain.

Sixxdawg I know how you feel... A broken heart is hard to mend.

I understand things are tough and not easy at all.

It's hard to express the "Why's" and feelings of missing a person, after all you did say there were good moments also so I can comprehend.

BUT

You should read over the points you mentioned... there were ton's of "deal breakers" in your downsides.

She's young and will probably someday settle down but you need to move on.

I cant stress this next point enough because it's a key factor: Realize your self worth...

This is important because if you go back to someone who does these things to you and then laughs behind you back after... then what does this say about you? It sure cant make you feel good about yourself or her?

Best advice (as hard as it may seem now) is to move on. Cut your ties with her and and you'll see you will be much better off in time.

remember time heals all wounds... but you have to give it time.

People dont change OP. Shes a cheat and you deserve better. You should never be a doormat for anyone no matter how much you love them. Love is supposed to be a two way thing and its worth nothing without trust and mutual respect. Its time to move on and set your standards higher
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".