+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I suffocating her or does she not give a shit?

Am I suffocating her or does she not give a shit?

An ex girlfriend and I have been hanging out together for the last 2 months. It seemed like she liked me and I liked her. Friday I told her I liked her as she was boarding the bus and she smiled, kissed me on the cheek and said that we need more time to talk about this and that we would after she returns from her vacation Saturday. She claims she would have gone on vacation with me instead, but these plans with one of her female friends was already booked in advance.
    Since then I have not heard from her. I have called her twice since and messaged her once on facebook telling her I hope her trip is going well and I hope she takes some good photos. She has not responded to any of my calls or messages since Friday. I am wondering what is going on? She seemed like she liked me, even hinting that anything was possible and that she would do anything to make it work (I live a while away from her) and that we would talk when she gets back.

I wrote her a letter how I felt about her and gave it to her when I told her my feelings since I felt that she was frustrated that I hadn't made a move in so long. Does she even like me, or is she just overwhelmed by not giving her space? I like her a lot, but if I am going to be ignored like this I don't know how much longer I can put up with it.

Shes your ex. If she really wanted you, you would still be together. Stop letting her call all the shots and realize you can do better than someone who drags you along for her own ego boost
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She might be testing you to see if you will man handle her and excercize your dignity, authority, and confidence. Maybe she's playing head games with you to see if you will take the initiative.

We broke up because of distance which is no longer in the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

How can I do that?

- - - Updated - - -

How can I do that? @ Pope Matthew