+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you get turned off by profanity or dirty jokes?

Do you get turned off by profanity or dirty jokes?

If you are a woman and you have visited this thread please take five seconds of your time to tell me yay or nay?

THanks!

It depends on what I think of the man telling the joke. If he's funny and/or I want to sleep with him, then it's good. If he's a dickhead, then it's bad.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So if he says, "what do you call an anorexic with a yeast infection? A quarter pounder with cheese"...
    "I found a girl on the beach with no arms and no legs crying because she said she was thirty five years old and never been screwd. So I through her into the ocean and said, "YOu're screwd now bitch!"..."

Or I asked the amazing peach seller if its true that he has peaches of every flavor and if so I want one that tastes like pussy. He said sure, it's a great seller. So I bit into it and said "This tastes like ass!" He said, "Son you better turn that Mother#$%&@r around!"

Or if he referred to a vagina as a bearded hatchet wound etc.

Now obviously, if you liked the guy you wouldn't dislike him just because he told dirty jokes but perhaps you would rather he wouldn't behave in such a way?

None of your fvcking business
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I wouldn't like a guy that is so classless and insulting (referring to the jokes you posted).

Now obviously, if you liked the guy you wouldn't dislike him just because he told dirty jokes but perhaps you would rather he wouldn't behave in such a way?
    No I'd dislike him because none of those jokes were the least be humorous.

What do you do if you look out the window and see your husband stubbling around clutching his chest? ~ You take better aim and shoot him again. \

Now that shit's funny.

O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh, by "dirty jokes" I thought you were talking about sexy jokes. The examples you gave would be a huge turn off. And truth be told, I'd have a hard time liking a guy who told these jokes to start with.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

This thread made me lol.

Pope Matthew came in here thinking he'd talk about himself in "Someone Who Isn't Me" (SWIM) form, receive positive feedback for being "well hung" and having such an excellent sense of humor, only to be told by virtually every type of woman we have here that he's a fu​cking dolt.

Well played, sir.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Matthew View Post
    So if he says, "what do you call an anorexic with a yeast infection? A quarter pounder with cheese"...
    "I found a girl on the beach with no arms and no legs crying because she said she was thirty five years old and never been screwd. So I through her into the ocean and said, "YOu're screwd now bitch!"..."

Or I asked the amazing peach seller if its true that he has peaches of every flavor and if so I want one that tastes like pussy. He said sure, it's a great seller. So I bit into it and said "This tastes like ass!" He said, "Son you better turn that Mother#$%&@r around!"

Or if he referred to a vagina as a bearded hatchet wound etc.

Vulgarity is a turn-off, unless I already liked you well enough to engage in sex with you, and even then, it would be unappreciated in public or in excessive amounts. What I am trying to say is: a little goes a very long way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    No I'd dislike him because none of those jokes were the least be humorous.

What do you do if you look out the window and see your husband stubbling around clutching his chest? ~ You take better aim and shoot him again. \

Now that shit's funny.

O.o
    Well I'm learning. Thank you for the lessons regardless of how embarrassing they are. Better to go through the shame here than real life.

U know why there will be two pallbearers at my funeral? There are only two handles on a garbage can. Was that funny?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    This thread made me lol.

Pope Matthew came in here thinking he'd talk about himself in...

Well played, sir.
    I was asking if those kind of jokes were a turn off so I know not to say them now.

I'm delighted that I brought you laughter. My presence here enhanced your life with an lol. That is one reason I'm glad my mother didnt practice birthcontrol

- - - Updated - - -

If I told you everything the women would really think I'm an idiot.

One of the ladies I have more feelings for than any other woman at this time said she hates phoniness in guys and she admires that I'm real. She likes the pics I sent including the one of me jerking off to her photo and ejaculating on a mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I agree that those jokes are not funny. There is one that I think is funny and the rest are simply fowl. Now I was asked some examples of what might be offensive, so i picked the comments that came to mind that had most potential to offend women. So far I have received only negative comments about such vulgarity and even that some women would not be interested in a guy at all simply based on such fowl stuff coming out of his mouth. By dirty jokes I meant dirty, not sexy. This is a great lesson to learn.

THanks!
    Last edited by Pope Matthew; 20-04-14 at 09:29 AM.

She likes the pics I sent including the one of me jerking off to her photo and ejaculating on a mirror.
    A modern day Michelangelo, this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    This thread made me lol.

Pope Matthew came in here thinking he'd talk about himself in "Someone Who Isn't Me" (SWIM) form, receive positive feedback for being "well hung" and having such an excellent sense of humor, only to be told by virtually every type of woman we have here that he's a fu​cking dolt.

Well played, sir.
    Okay buddy, I like your waffles, but if you look at my post on the penis picks, I called myself an immature, insecure attention whore. For the jokes, I chose those which I thought would be most dirty for the sake of learning a woman's reaction. Now, with that in mind, if you are really convinced that I was trying to impress ladies, or thought this would, than you are a moron.

Now if you and I were competing to see who's the biggest idiot, I'm sure I would win, but it doesn't change the fact that your comment here is void of all rational thought and common sense. If that is indeed truly how you interpreted my motives, than it is highly probably that you are a imbecile.

That also goes for anyone else here who would assume something so deficient of lucidity and common sense.
    Last edited by Pope Matthew; 20-04-14 at 11:26 AM.

than you are a moron.
    then*​​​​​

Yes I also forgot many commas and said it instead of in. Were I going to get a medal for grammar I would care, but my hat still goes off 2 u for the lesson.

Cheers mate!

- - - Updated - - -

May I ask you your sex?

And yes is not a satisfactory answer.

May I ask you your sex?

And yes is not a satisfactory answer.
    No.​​​​​​​​

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast